Samsung 2011 3d Tv's. Whats Your Best Price?

OK it's arrived. Has a small laptop style brick power supply with a figure 8 cable - quick plug change for an aussie plug or adapter. Adapter is rated for 110-240v.

4 pairs of glasses happily charging up as we speak. Goodbye USB.

Amazon.com. Cost inc shipping US$150.74 => AUD$145.96 nc bank fee etc.

I'm there!!! Did it come with the Aussie plug or did you happen to have one??

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys has anyone bought or seen good prices for a Samsung LED D6000 55 Inch recently?

Sorry that was suppose to be D6000 as in UA55D6000

Digital centre have it for $2299.00, I find their pricing is normally pretty good. My friend wants to get it and they were quoted 2388 with 1 pair of glasses. I'm certain they can do better than that, some fella on whirlpool got one for 1900 over a month ago

Digital centre have it for $2299.00, I find their pricing is normally pretty good. My friend wants to get it and they were quoted 2388 with 1 pair of glasses.

Thats not a good deal - for just under $2500 they will get a 55" D6600 which has more features and a better surround - and it comes with 1 pair of 3D glasses in the box and they can claim another two pairs and the Mastermind 3D Blu ray using the Samsung offer that's out at the moment

Digital centre have it for $2299.00, I find their pricing is normally pretty good. My friend wants to get it and they were quoted 2388 with 1 pair of glasses.

Thats not a good deal - for just under $2500 they will get a 55" D6600 which has more features and a better surround - and it comes with 1 pair of 3D glasses in the box and they can claim another two pairs and the Mastermind 3D Blu ray using the Samsung offer that's out at the moment

Thanks for that... do the D6600 and the D6000 have the same panel at least?

Also, which Samsung offer are you referring to? is that the one where you need to sign up at a particular shopping centre first at one of those samsung stalls?

Also, which Samsung offer are you referring to? is that the one where you need to sign up at a particular shopping centre first at one of those samsung stalls?

You don't need to sign up at the Shopping centre stalls - when you call the Redemption line they only want to know where you saw it and the dates and locations are published on the web site. Just pick a site that has the code for the right date range and you will be sweet.

Here is the link http://www.samsung.com/au/tv/my-hub/events...tour/index.html

Edited by David Williams

You don't need to sign up at the Shopping centre stalls - when you call the Redemption line they only want to know where you saw it and the dates and locations are published on the web site. Just pick a site that has the code for the right date range and you will be sweet.

Here is the link http://www.samsung.com/au/tv/my-hub/events...tour/index.html

Great thanks for that!

Now I just have to find a receipt for them...

Do you guys think that around 1900 for the 55 D6000 is a fair price?

Just wondering if anyone has done this?

Plenty have. Over at Whirlpool quite a few have. You just tell them you want to register for the promotion. They'll ask you what event you attented & the serial number of your tv. You then email or post a copy of your receipt. You must register within 30 days of your purchase.

Andys.

Just wondering if anyone has done this?

Yes I registered my claim today without issue. They just asked for my TV model and serial number plus contacts details and asked me to fax them my proof of purchase. Would never have known about this promotion until I read this thread so many thanks guys.

Edited by Felix.

Yes I registered my claim today without issue. They just asked for my TV model and serial number plus contacts details and asked me to fax them my proof of purchase. Would never have known about this promotion until I read this thread so many thanks guys.

Sorry, to be more precise I was asking if people had claimed without actually attending an "event", however I think this is probably the question you were answering anyway. By the sounds of it there are plenty (most?) who are doing this without issue.

So I have gone ahead and done the same - without issue (apart from having to redo my claim a day later as they lost my original claim due to a power outage!).

Very happy to have found out about this after buying my TV, so thanks to all!

Hope I don't have to wait the full 70 days!

Sorry, to be more precise I was asking if people had claimed without actually attending an "event", however I think this is probably the question you were answering anyway.

Indeed I certainly never attended an event. In fact I had no idea about this promotion until I read about it here so it's always nice to get an unexpected bonus of a few hundred bucks. :)

Is the Megamind Kit still being bundled with new purchases? Are there rumours of any new bundles on the horizon?

It's still running. You have to ring within 30 days of your purchase to register. Registration closes September 23rd.

No rumours of any new promos at this stage. If there is another promo it's not likely to be anything huge (from any manufacturer).

Andys.

Must say I was in JB Hifi today starting to look at a 64"/65" plasma to purchase and the screen filter on the 64" D8000 was very impressive compared to the LG 60" next to it. There was much less reflection on the Sammy.