Every Afl And Nrl Game In Hd

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The All-Australian awards (not that I watched more than about 2 seconds as it's as boring as batshit and the team was already announced on twitter, and Gibson and Birhcall were robbed) were in HD last night, I think this is the first time anything like that from Melbourne has been in HD

Why wouldn't Fox Sports cover the All-Australian awards live?

Once you know the team there is no point in watching it. :rolleyes:

That article was a bit weird, the new channel is being produced by Fox Sports who have different staff to Foxtel. Fox Sports actually runs the current city rd studio they took it over from Foxtel a year or so back. But like their Sydney counterparts are moving to new premises. The staff at the Comedy channel are employed by Foxtel, not Fox Sports and most them would be programming and the like. The programming staff for the new Fox Sports channel I would presume would be based with the rest of the Fox Sports programmers at their sydney office. From my understanding the only staff in Melbourne for Fox Sports are the AFL production team, some news people and a handful of admin people. Brian Walsh is the director of TV at Foxtel and would have zero say in who Fox Sports would hire.

Brian Taylor leaving isn't that bad if Huddo is his replacement, I like Huddo, wouldn't mind Michael Christian either. But thats about all the talent at channel 10 that is worth signing.