Sign in to follow this  
doodlefeatures

Every Afl And Nrl Game In Hd

According to this, every AFL and NRL game will be in HD...we shall see

http://www.foxtel.com.au/about-foxtel/comm...cons-114911.htm

In Sport, new seasons of the AFL and NRL kick off in March with every game shown in high definition on FOX SPORTS, as well as extensive exclusive coverage of the A-League and Super Rugby, featuring the new franchise team Melbourne Rebels.

Edited by doodlefeatures

didn't they say the same thing last year?

their definition of High definition means anything shown on the HD channel is in HD lol..

last year we averaged 5-6 games in native HD out of 8 ( NRL) I was pretty happy about that.

I only hope channel 9 doesn't stop doing their 3 games in HD!

Edited by Junkyard

Remember what a Client Service Person once told me "At no time Foxtel ever said HD was native HD" so does that now mean if what they are saying is true that games out of Perth,Adelaide,Tassy will be native HD

cheers laurie

i will wait and see, im hopeful due to the soccer and Cricket shot in HD this year. but will wait and see, when the site says every game shown in HD, i would of loved to read Every game Shot in HD, or something along the lines of that

their definition of High definition means anything shown on the HD channel is in HD lol..

I think you summed it up right there. ;)

They do a pretty good job though, esp with NRL. Hopefully theres more AFL in HD this year.

I think you guys are probably right, given it says 'every game will be in HD' not 'every Fox Sports game will be in HD', they're already telling a big porkie as channel 7 wouldn't know HD sport if it kicked them in the spuds so there's at least two games that won't be HD

Not off to a good start

Na same old SD crap,would have liked to see the fox footy shows in HD this year,360 was in sd o wed so i hope on the couch gets the hd treatment,i mean they can do it for the cricket and nrl shows so why not the footy ones.

Na same old SD crap,would have liked to see the fox footy shows in HD this year,360 was in sd o wed so i hope on the couch gets the hd treatment,i mean they can do it for the cricket and nrl shows so why not the footy ones.

well the Studio where Insider, 360, Teams, and Before the bounce are shot is still a SD place, so i hope on the Couch is in HD now. but was sad to see the NAB cup start in SD

well the Studio where Insider, 360, Teams, and Before the bounce are shot is still a SD place, so i hope on the Couch is in HD now. but was sad to see the NAB cup start in SD

I thought the same thing, but then there was an A-League game also played in Adelaide which was in HD which I guess was given priority. Once the season proper rolls round hopefully it's a different kettle of fish.

Interesting to note that there was a Baseball match from Perth on at the same time which again was in HD...hopefully this is a sign of things to come (given not one Fox game from Perth from memory last year was broadcast in HD) :)

D.

the Baseball was not in HD, it did look better than the AFL because they didnt use many wide shots, but after game 1 of he AFL i was channel surfing and FS3HD was down but FS3 SD was working, i would like to see the AFL in HD tomorrow and on Sunday

well the Studio where Insider, 360, Teams, and Before the bounce are shot is still a SD place, so i hope on the Couch is in HD now.

On the Couch is shot in the same studio as all the other Fox Sports AFL shows in their city road studio.