Hello Eleven

ger

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That '11' ident logo is horribly 1970s. Hope that's not the final look.

7mate is very 70's too I reckon?

The 11 logo reminds me of the old channel "0" logo of the 70's in Melb.

"Everything thats old is new again", certainly true of some of the programming...............on all the stations!

Wags

Another SD channel - i'll stick to Dexter, Sons of Anarchy and The Office (which will pretty much be on its last year with Carrell leaving) on Blu Ray. Love Futurama but will hold out for its new episodes in hopefully HD quality. This channel seems to be worse than GO! which was initially decent to watch but has been showing the same programs in the same time slots for a year now.

At least GEM has a decent lineup of movies and a couple of decent shows in HD.

Does TEN really need to be showing more Simpsons, seriously?

Does TEN really need to be showing more Simpsons, seriously?

the simpsons won't be on 10 any more, it is moving entirely over to 11.

I'm going to be watching heaps of 11, just like I did with 10HD, they have the rights to loads of shows I like, they just hardly ever air them, so I will be very glad to see the arrival of 11.

I'm going to be watching heaps of 11, just like I did with 10HD, they have the rights to loads of shows I like, they just hardly ever air them, so I will be very glad to see the arrival of 11.

me 2

Yep, Californication is another one. Gold! :D

more new channels are allways fun to view... But like what we have at the moment.. it allways seems to be pretty much more or less the same as the other national tv channels like ch7 ch9 ten sbs same all programes.. just different time slots on the digital channels.

I wish there was free channels like cooking channel... perhaps travel channel. And when i say this.. to be sure they do promise they keep it free and not just temporary on digital and later they deside to get rid of it.

It happens cause years ago like 3 years ago they had ch7 timetable programe channel.... and also ch9 whats on timetable but these channels where so bad to watch lots of pixels indeed.

For now each of the three commercial stations has one HD and two SD channels

(as they have always had).

Following launch of eleven it will be as follows in the CBD ignoring the repeat channels.

This is all the bandwidth the commercial channels have (at least until analogue is shut down) and even then the HD qual is not what it could be.

Ten

01 HD oneHD

10 SD ten

11 SD eleven

Seven

07 SD seven

72 SD seventwo

73 HD sevenmate

Nine

09 SD nine

90 HD GEM

99 SD go!