Sign in to follow this  
ger

Hello Eleven

Obviously Ten is feeling the pressure to launch now that 7mate and Gem are on air... the promo on TV and their website both neglect to hint at when Eleven will start.... not even a vague "coming soon", so presumably it isn't going to be soon.

And yes, that logo is a bit too basic. Looks like something someone's 8yo made in MS Paint.

That '11' ident logo is horribly 1970s. Hope that's not the final look.

May not have occurred to you, but the 'ten' logo is very very 1970s, when you see how similar it is to the American 'abc' logo?

At least eleven will have shows on it that I actually want to watch unlike GEM, Go and 7mate...7two, 7 and Nine! ;)

That '11' ident logo is horribly 1970s. Hope that's not the final look.

7mate is very 70's too I reckon?

The 11 logo reminds me of the old channel "0" logo of the 70's in Melb.

"Everything thats old is new again", certainly true of some of the programming...............on all the stations!

Wags

Another SD channel - i'll stick to Dexter, Sons of Anarchy and The Office (which will pretty much be on its last year with Carrell leaving) on Blu Ray. Love Futurama but will hold out for its new episodes in hopefully HD quality. This channel seems to be worse than GO! which was initially decent to watch but has been showing the same programs in the same time slots for a year now.

At least GEM has a decent lineup of movies and a couple of decent shows in HD.

Does TEN really need to be showing more Simpsons, seriously?

Does TEN really need to be showing more Simpsons, seriously?

the simpsons won't be on 10 any more, it is moving entirely over to 11.

I'm going to be watching heaps of 11, just like I did with 10HD, they have the rights to loads of shows I like, they just hardly ever air them, so I will be very glad to see the arrival of 11.

I'm going to be watching heaps of 11, just like I did with 10HD, they have the rights to loads of shows I like, they just hardly ever air them, so I will be very glad to see the arrival of 11.

me 2

Yep, Californication is another one. Gold! :D

we also get to see stargate universe

and hopefully more SCI-FI

Oo0o0o I hope they put X-files on 11 like it was on TenHD back in the day. I'm only young so I hadn't seen it before, its REALLY good!

more new channels are allways fun to view... But like what we have at the moment.. it allways seems to be pretty much more or less the same as the other national tv channels like ch7 ch9 ten sbs same all programes.. just different time slots on the digital channels.

I wish there was free channels like cooking channel... perhaps travel channel. And when i say this.. to be sure they do promise they keep it free and not just temporary on digital and later they deside to get rid of it.

It happens cause years ago like 3 years ago they had ch7 timetable programe channel.... and also ch9 whats on timetable but these channels where so bad to watch lots of pixels indeed.

if i Recall neighbours is moving over to 11 as well then sc10 will have no choice but to have Channel 11 if shows are going over to 11