Samsung Free 3d Bluray Player And Glasses Offer

"Claim status Downloaded

Your claim is in the process of being sent off to Australia Post to get your bonus ready for dispatch."

Mine has been in this status all week.

Gee how long do you need to be able to actually post it??

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Claim status Downloaded

Your claim is in the process of being sent off to Australia Post to get your bonus ready for dispatch."

Mine has been in this status all week.

Gee how long do you need to be able to actually post it??

Same here....no change since recieving that email a week ago.

Seems like a few people were moved from payment received to downloaded yesterday. could either mean that a new shipment is about to go out, or just that the person responsible for hitting the "next" button for claims came in for work yesterday!

Edited by HTPCFreak

Its poor show by Samsung in delivering their bonuses. I'm still waiting for the nonBR HT bonus.

I read somewhere that the panasonic buyers got their BR player 2 weeks later!

"Claim status Downloaded

My status has now been changed to Downloaded.. My original claim was made on the 5/7/2010..

Edited by Mitte

Moved into Downloaded yesterday as well. Original claim on the 28/06/10. Sounds like a new batch should go out shortly if a few people have been in downloaded for over a week now.

So quiet in this thread now....

It is now a week after recieving my email that my claim has been sent to Australia Post (20th July) and almost 3 weeks (9th July) since I was approved and paid the delivery fee, I hope the wait won't be too much longer.

So quiet in this thread now....

It is now a week after recieving my email that my claim has been sent to Australia Post (20th July) and almost 3 weeks (9th July) since I was approved and paid the delivery fee, I hope the wait won't be too much longer.

Ditto for me too. Day and date as above. :(

Ditto for me too. Day and date as above. :(

Make that 3 people in exactly the same boat. Identical dates as above.

I did send an email to Samsung yesterday requesting any info on when I could expect the goods to be dispatched. Hopefully they don't reply with a stock standard "up to 7 weeks from validation" type response. :blink:

In anticipation of the 3D player, I purchased Cloudy with a chance of meatballs. Now I would never contemplate purchasing this movie under normal circumstances, but being 3D, I felt it was imperative due to the lack of content. I played it for approx. 5 minutes flicking through chapters and I must say there is alot of potential for astounding 3D effects. Same applies for Monsters v Aliens. Should be very, very good once I get my hands on the player.

Cheers

In anticipation of the 3D player, I purchased Cloudy with a chance of meatballs.

Same here. Got my CWACOM from Amazon UK. Due to lack of 3D material I also ordered in a copy of 1 "IMAX: Grand Canyon Adventure - Abenteuer auf dem Colorado 3D [blu-ray] von Amazon in Deutschland. :lol: It has a english soundtrack though, so all "ist gut". :P

Good news guys.

My blueray player and glasses arrived this morning.

When checking online, my status still says 'Downloaded'.

:)

That is good news....hopefully the player and glasses are on their way to everyone who recieved the email the same time you did...me included. :D

Just got the email as well...even though I received the player this morning before this email arrived lol.

I figured you must be in Sydney for you to get it so fast but I see it says you are from Brisbane...if you are i Brissy you did well to get it today.

Does your Aus Post tracking info say it has been delivered...am curious if that is up to date as well.

Edited by BrundleFLY
I figured you must be in Sydney for you to get it so fast but I see it says you are from Brisbane...if you are i Brissy you did well to get it today.

Does your Aus Post tracking info say it has been delivered...am curious if that is up to date as well.

Yeah I'm in Brisbane.

Just checked on Aus Post tracking and it does say Delivered.

Using Australia Post tracking it says...

27/07/10 20:30 Manifest accepted SYDNEY PARCELS BULK LODGEMENT

27/07/10 15:15 Manifest received SYDNEY PARCELS BULK LODGEMENT

So hopefully it won't take too long but as I am in country Victoria I assume it will go to Melbourne 1st though I guess it could come from Sydney via road.

got my email today, and attempted delivery at 12.35pm, it will be ready for picking up after 4.00pm today :D

My tracking

28/07/10 13:30 Transferred to MAGILL LPO NETLEY PARCEL DELIVERY CENTRE

28/07/10 12:35 Attempted Delivery - No one in attendance NETLEY PARCEL DELIVERY CENTRE

28/07/10 07:47 Onboard with driver NETLEY PARCEL DELIVERY CENTRE

27/07/10 06:02 Manifest accepted SYDNEY PARCELS BULK LODGEMENT

26/07/10 15:43 Manifest received SYDNEY PARCELS BULK LODGEMENT

Edited by Ozivillan
Using Australia Post tracking it says...

27/07/10 20:30 Manifest accepted SYDNEY PARCELS BULK LODGEMENT

27/07/10 15:15 Manifest received SYDNEY PARCELS BULK LODGEMENT

So hopefully it won't take too long but as I am in country Victoria I assume it will go to Melbourne 1st though I guess it could come from Sydney via road.

My Aus Post tracking states the exact same thing. I live in metropolitan Melbourne. It'll be interesting to see delivery times. Anyway, it looks as if we've rounded the last bend and we're on the finishing straight. :lol:

Edited by Overlytaxed