Sign in to follow this  
Andy02171503563466

Samsung Ps63c7000

These will be under $3k in no time. that's great value for a top line 63" plasma screen...My upgraditis is starting to itch! :)

May I humbly suggest some 63" balm for that itch sir

These will be under $3k in no time. that's great value for a top line 63" plasma screen...My upgraditis is starting to itch! :)

You better both be careful as it is highly contagious, even more so with the cold winter months fast approaching. :P

BTW, a vaccine is not due until 2050 :ninja:

Panasonic's 65" balm may provide similar relief, though 6 months to wait is a loooooong time.

Or am I confusing my balm for a little blue pill :ninja:

Edited by diesel

Panasonic's 65" balm may provide similar relief, though 6 months to wait is a loooooong time.

Or am I confusing my balm for a little blue pill :ninja:

Definitely, but I doubt whether the 2010 Panasonic 65" will be as cheap as the 2010 63" Samsung.

That said, Samsung have moved first so Panasonic could easily take the game to them and drop their prices before release of their 2010 plasma range.

Either way, a battle for market share is good for us customers.

Little blue pill or large screen TV eh? .... I suppose both will keep you up all night :P

Samsung registration website is up and running!!! All aboard...the 3d train !!

Samsung registration website is up and running!!! All aboard...the 3d train !!

No thanks I'll pass, wake me when Samsung release something worthwhile.

Edited by Owen

The T&C of the Samsung offer confirm that online purchases aren't eligible for the free blu-ray player and glasses. If JB are already willing to offer prices close to what online is offering, I think I will wait for retail stores to get stock and then buy in person. Even if they are slightly higher, that will be outweighed by the bonus.

The T&C of the Samsung offer confirm that online purchases aren't eligible for the free blu-ray player and glasses. If JB are already willing to offer prices close to what online is offering, I think I will wait for retail stores to get stock and then buy in person. Even if they are slightly higher, that will be outweighed by the bonus.

I will be waiting until I can view the TVs (both LCD and plasma) before deciding, and will also get it from a offline retail store. I think the normal stores will be pretty competitive once they start getting stock.

I can't see online being $900 (the value of the promo is mean to be $900) cheaper than normal retail.

No thanks I'll pass, wake me when Samsung release something worthwhile.

wtf is the point of your posts here (this thread)? Yes everyone who reads these forums knows you dont like 3D or Samsung. Please stop posting useless posts that merely server to get your post count up as for the purpose of this thread it is completely unhelpful and you are just repeating yourself.

I will be waiting until I can view the TVs (both LCD and plasma) before deciding, and will also get it from a offline retail store. I think the normal stores will be pretty competitive once they start getting stock.

I can't see online being $900 (the value of the promo is mean to be $900) cheaper than normal retail.

Hi ~~purpleninja,And ~~Gester

If I would like to buy ~~63C7000~on Middle of may..How much is reasonable pricewithPS63C7000 with 1yr Warranty

~~~1pcs Samsung BDP-3600 HD Blu-ray player

~~~ 3D Bonus Pack

(PS... no the cheapest)

Thanks

Edited by Mick Lam

If I would like to buy ~~63C7000~on Middle of may..How much is reasonable price

PS63C7000 with 1yr Warranty

~~~ 3D Bonus Pack

(PS... no the cheapest)

Thanks

Edited by Mick Lam

If I would like to buy ~~63C7000~on Middle of may..How much is reasonable pricewithPS63C7000 with 1yr Warranty

~~~ 3D Bonus Pack

(PS... no the cheapest)

Thanks

If you want to qualify for the BD player promo you cannot purchase from an online retailer according to the T&Cs of the Samsung promo.

So your best bet is to wait 2 weeks and see what the prices are from Myer, David Jones, JB, Bing Lee, etc.

Then you can try to get them to price match the best price you've seen online.

There will be some flexibility so they will bring their prices down.

I think less than $3500 is possible

If you want to qualify for the BD player promo you cannot purchase from an online retailer according to the T&Cs of the Samsung promo.

So your best bet is to wait 2 weeks and see what the prices are from Myer, David Jones, JB, Bing Lee, etc.

Then you can try to get them to price match the best price you've seen online.

There will be some flexibility so they will bring their prices down.

I think less than $3500 is possible

OK...Follow You!!

Thanks!!

OK...Follow You!!

Thanks!!

In the coming weeks you'll see people post info on what they're seeing these TVs on sale for so just keep watching the forums and you'll see what savings are possible.

Got mine on order through digital centre. Managed to place my order the first day they posted. Getting it for $3498 with 5 year warranty. They have told me and two others at my work that the delivery date is the first couple of weeks of May. I cancelled my order of the pana 58"v to switch to this plasma. Looking forward to the free pair of glasses/MvA and I've already entered my email address for the free 3d bluray plyr/2 pairs of glasses. I don't think a better deal can be found. Panasonic will really have to impress with quality and giveways when their 58's and 65's finally ship towards the end of the year.

I'd check with Samsung to see if DigitalCentre are classified as an online discounter.

If they are you won't qualify for the free 3D BD player and glasses.

If so you've got sufficient grounds to cancel with DigitalCentre as they advertised that you could get that promo with them.

I'd check with Samsung to see if DigitalCentre are classified as an online discounter.

If they are you won't qualify for the free 3D BD player and glasses.

If so you've got sufficient grounds to cancel with DigitalCentre as they advertised that you could get that promo with them.

But I saw Gameon is 3399---

Anyway..I will follow you..

It says:

The promotion excludes Participating Products purchased through any online discounter (including www.shoppingsafari.com.au, www.thebargainhunter.com.au, www.shopbot.com.au), online bidding or auction websites (including www.ebay.com.au) or otherwise purchased through unauthorised retailers.

So if anyone is purchasing from an online retailer you need to check with Samsung to see if the retailer is classified as a online discounter or if your purchase from them will be valid for their promo

I'd also suggest checking if the online retailers are giving out the free starter pack (2 sets of glasses and a copy of Monsters vs Aliens on 3D Blu-ray)

Edited by purpleninja

I suggested that Jayman7 check DigitalCentre because he has already placed an order with them.

For you I'd suggest checking the retailer with the cheapest price you can find - which currently seems to be Gameon.net

I suggested that Jayman7 check DigitalCentre because he has already placed an order with them.

For you I'd suggest checking the retailer with the cheapest price you can find - which currently seems to be Gameon.net

Yes..Thanks you..

But in my way...I live in Hong Kong.(Hong kong have not this size plasma)..Iwill through my Coustomer(selling Japan Animate toys in AU..''And I am a wholesaler ~~japan toys in Hong Kong)

I have two coustomers in AU now.

And I am very very happy talk to you,,,Because you make me know~~how to buy TV in AU...

So if any news about Hong Kong you need to check...I must do it for you by FREE...

I know without a doubt that JB could do it for $3400 with 1 yr warranty. DigitalCentre is not classified as a online retailer as you can certainly walk into their store in Melbourne and purchase a TV. What Samsung would mean by that is to prevent "grey imports" from being a valid option that usually never have a store front and dont stock Australian versions of equipment.

You can buy the TV from JB Hi Fi online so I guess that means they're a online retailer too? :) I would assume that if they have a shop you can walk to and they advertise it as being eligible then their shouldn't be a problem. Still a quick call to Samsung should clarify it up.

I know without a doubt that JB could do it for $3400 with 1 yr warranty. DigitalCentre is not classified as a online retailer as you can certainly walk into their store in Melbourne and purchase a TV. What Samsung would mean by that is to prevent "grey imports" from being a valid option that usually never have a store front and dont stock Australian versions of equipment.

You can buy the TV from JB Hi Fi online so I guess that means they're a online retailer too? :) I would assume that if they have a shop you can walk to and they advertise it as being eligible then their shouldn't be a problem. Still a quick call to Samsung should clarify it up.

And You,....

And I am very very happy talk to you,,,Because you make me know~~how to buy TV in AU...

So if any news about Hong Kong you need to check...I must do it for you by FREE...

And You,....

Glad to help.

Are you sure that the 63" isn't coming to HK?

I did a quick search and saw some info:

http://www.alibaba.com/trade/search?Search...uct_en&sq=y

http://www.expansys.com.hk/d.aspx?i=198951

Might be worth checking with Samsung in HK before getting a TV from AU

Edited by purpleninja

Glad to help.

Firsty Do not trust ~~www.alibaba.com/trade~~~~Must not.....

Please note ~~~expansys.com.hk/d.~~~~Dimension

Package Size (WxHxD) 1575 x 860 x 240mm

Set Size (WxHxD) with Stand 1211 x 808.5 x 277mm

Set Size (WxHxD) without Stand 1211 x 749 x 35.9ALL Wrong...How to I trust????

Firsty Do not trust ~~www.alibaba.com/trade~~~~Must not.....

Please note ~~~expansys.com.hk/d.~~~~Dimension

Package Size (WxHxD) 1575 x 860 x 240mm

Set Size (WxHxD) with Stand 1211 x 808.5 x 277mm

Set Size (WxHxD) without Stand 1211 x 749 x 35.9ALL Wrong...How to I trust????

I wouldn't bother with the retailers if you can't trust them.

Just phone Samsung in HK and ask them if they are going to release any 3D plasmas in HK, specifically the 63" models

Glad to help.

Thanks you (((you take care me))))

Because my two countomers inAU only know the toys market....They do not know the TV.......

And my Fedex and UPS account use more 15 years...I can get i good price about shippin,,

And AU tv use PAL and 240V....Fit to Hong Kong use.....I just need a set top box,,,and I do not nedd THE PVR function...

Hong Kong have not any news about 3D plasma...So Bad...

And you teacnh me how to buy now....Thanks,

I just think.....I need to pick up all at one,,,,This is my problems,,,Some is promo gift...Because every shipping up to over 100kg ...that I cxan get good price shipping,,

I only export to AU...Never import any thing before...This will be first

Thanks

Edited by Mick Lam