Thai Tv: Can't Get It: Need Help

Disregard all other satelites TGN IS on D2 now as I type this.

You have linked to a different lyngsat page to the one I use.

Try typeing in lyngsat D2 on google you get a different page, look at the listing for 12408 Mhz H they have moved from 12734 MHZ

Vertical polarity to 12408 Mhz HORIZONTAL Polarity on the SAME D2 satellite

What other channels from overseas can you get now ?

You will need a DUAL polarity LNB at the dish if you want to watch both Vertical and Horizontal polarity signals.Depending on how

old your installation is you may have a single polarity LNB that is set for your old Vertical Polarity TGN signals. It will have to be

readjusted to be able to tune to the new Horizontal signals or better still get a Dual Polarity LNB fitted and all this and any future

polarity grief will go away. Best done by a satellite installer with a Satellite Meter unless you know what your doing.

D2 has strong signals and TGN is there to get.

Cheers Tazzy.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Tazzy, got it now.

Seems like it probably was always there. When I did a scan TGN was showing up as channels 34,53 and 91 or thereabouts (which it was on previously) but when I went to those channels it gave the No Signal response.

After you said it was definitely there, I did another auto scan and then searched further down the channel list and there it was at Channel 136 with a strong signal as you said.

So a big thanks to you from the missus and me

Cheers

Grant

Edited by gawaterman

Glad to hear the wife is happy !

Satellite receivers usually add the channels found to the existing ones they don't delete channels like a FTA set top box does, so if you did another rescan TGN could be memory channel say 275 next time.

One day when you have time you could go into the Menu looking for 'delete channels' or 'edit channels'/'move channels' and

move TGN up to memory number 1, and delete all the others you don't watch and the channels that come up 'no signal' to simplify

things and make the wife even more happy !

Cheers Tazzy.