For Sale: Pioneer Kuro Pdp508xda Plasma Tv

This topic is wasting whatever miniscule space it takes up on the DTVforum servers.

Okay, so I was dishonest about the TV in the beginning. Big WOOP! No one has been hurt, the TV is being seen too, and no one involved wasted any amount of money whatsoever.

So get the **** over it already, and get on with your lives. I am! :)

Mate

You deserve to be booted from here with this type of sh!t dickhead.

"Okay, so I was dishonest about the TV in the beginning."

Nova Phoenix. Single handedly bringing trust the DTV seller threads

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lots of items do get sold and bought on DTV, usually advertised in the various sub forums.. I personally have sold and have bought, thankfully all with positive outcomes.

I have thought about this addition to the board for a while but this thread has prompted me to raise it here.

I personally think it would be a good addition to DTV to have a sub forum "For Sale", "Wanted to Buy", and "Seller and Buyer Feedback/Deal Watch". I'd be interested to hear what other people think. I know the DVD forums have title trade sections and maybe thats OK to contine there but I think for higher priced equipment and deal feedback a separate sub forum would be good.

Edited by David1

Lots of items do get sold and bought on DTV, usually advertised in the various sub forums.. I personally have sold and have bought, thankfully all with positive outcomes.

I have thought about this addition to the board for a while but this thread has prompted me to raise it here.

I personally think it would be a good addition to DTV to have a sub forum "For Sale", "Wanted to Buy", and "Seller and Buyer Feedback". I'd be interested to hear what other people think. I know the DVD forums have title trade sections and maybe thats OK to contine there but I think for higher priced equipment and deal feedback a separate sub forum would be good.

We have a seller / buyer feedback thread

Search for "The Good Traders"

I personally think it would be a good addition to DTV to have a sub forum "For Sale", "Wanted to Buy", and "Seller and Buyer Feedback/Deal Watch". I'd be interested to hear what other people think. I know the DVD forums have title trade sections and maybe thats OK to contine there but I think for higher priced equipment and deal feedback a separate sub forum would be good.

Just list it on ebay and paste the link. That way you can see a person's reputation. In most cases that's an accurate guide but not always. I think Nova (the OP) has a 100% reputation. That reputation would have taken a big hit if he had tried to unload his dodgy TV on ebay.

Edited by unity

We have a seller / buyer feedback thread

Search for "The Good Traders"

I know, but its a bit hidden away in the DVD general Discussion Subforum and most feedback relates to DVD trades. I'm also suggesting a dedicated Sub Forum thats broader than just the good traders and listed on the main forum index.

Edited by David1

Okay, so I was dishonest about the TV in the beginning. Big WOOP! No one has been hurt, the TV is being seen too, and no one involved wasted any amount of money whatsoever.

Not the point, someone could have been......and you really dont seem to care if they would have.

DTV Forum would be far better off with out dick heads like you

Best of all, none of you time-wasters can slander me on Ebay! :D So suck ****!

I'm done with this. ***** and moan all you want. This topic no longer concerns me, as the TV is being seen to now.

about what I would expect from a person of your ethics I for one think this forum would be better off if you never revisited. No body is slandering just the truth. you have no contrition for what you tried to do. only that you got found out before a sale was made. I have bought several items from members of this forum and always received items that were as described if not better than described I would hate to think within this forum we should have to be extra careful with any transactions, that would be sad. alan no cheers.

Edited by austruckie07

Best of all, none of you time-wasters can slander me on Ebay! :D So suck ****!

I'm done with this. ***** and moan all you want. This topic no longer concerns me, as the TV is being seen to now.

Don't even consider selling another item on this forum. The second you try too a link to this thread will be added to your post.

Edit: Same thing goes for OCAU forum where you tried do shift the Pioneer also. Looks like two forums know what you were up to now.

Edited by Jason V

Nova,

May the God of Pangoo, Kogan and Soniq lay their considerable second class weight upon you, and may you be ripped off significantly enough into the future to ensure that you NEVER consider the underhanded, slimy, grimy, low-life tactics you tried to employ on unsuspecting, kind-natured individuals.

You epitomise the grubby, sordid, selfish and ugly side of human behaviour...................

By science (and not some non-existent, fairly-tale god), this will be my last post here. Afterwards, I'll happily see it sink beyond page 19 of this sub-forum.

Your statement is incorrect. The following people epitomise grubbiness, sordid behaviour, selfishness, and mankind's ugly side better than I could ever want to:

- Dennis Ferguson

- Pope Benedict the whatever

- Hitler

- Fred Phelps (the westboro church leader)

- Iran's president

- George W Bush jr

- Jeff Kennet

- Osama Bin Laden

- Sarah Palin

- North Korea's president

- The Israelis and the Palestinians who insist on fighting for another millenia over NOTHING

- Supporters of Don't Ask Don't Tell

- Stephen Conroy

- Michael Atkinson

- Jamacian performer "Beenie Man"

- Everyone involved with Scientology

- Every religious official whom has ever sexually assaulted a child

...and so, so many more!!

Maybe you should be ranking those wastes of life on the evil scale, instead of me!!!

Edited by Nova Phoenix

Nova,

May the God of Pangoo, Kogan and Soniq lay their considerable second class weight upon you, and may you be ripped off significantly enough into the future to ensure that you NEVER consider the underhanded, slimy, grimy, low-life tactics you tried to employ on unsuspecting, kind-natured individuals.

You epitomise the grubby, sordid, selfish and ugly side of human behaviour...................

I would have settled for the stench of 1000 camels to infest his armpits

Nova, has Pioneer replaced your TV yet or did they repair it?

I'm more interested to know Pioneer's customer service towards consumers.

The TV in question is still in my possession. Western Electronics still have not got back to me about it.

Assuming the problem is indeed "uneven residual charge" (one of the WE guys said the problem stemmed from how a Plasma works), it may not be fixable. Therefore, I'm hoping it gets replaced. Preferably with a TV that didn't come from the 8th generation. Someone else here suggested I MAY (probability unknown) get a C509A. This assumes that replacement 508XDAs are no longer available.

When I called Pioneer, the guy I spoke to sounded like he didn't believe me. Just because his 508XDA shows no problems (allegedly) doesn't mean all of them are perfect.

I know I said before that that would be my last post, but bernng's question was sensible and not negative.

He'll be back at least once more to tell us about his outcome from pioneer. :o

That's only if he gets a favourable outcome. He'll want to come and stick it up all of us. If it doesn't get replaced it will be double humiliation and heaps more "negative" posts along the lines of "what goes around comes around"

Quote:: Afterwards, I'll happily see it sink beyond page 19 of this sub-forum.

What makes you think that it is going to sink.

Because unless you're THAT desperate to keep attempting in vain to discredit me, it WILL eventually get deleted from DTV's servers and replaced with new topics. After all, not everything created on here can stay forever. :P

And yes I will be back to inform everyone about Pioneer's answer to my "uneven residual charge" problem.