Nad T754 Av Receiver For Sale (perth)

Hello,

The upgrade bug had got to me and I'm parting with my NAD T754.

I've had it from new and it has performed faultlessly. It is fantastic for music and has the grunt for movies as well.

It is in as new condition, comes with two remotes (main and second zone), manual and original packaging.

It's a 6.1 amp, 70wrms per channel ALL channels driven (4/8 ohms), 7 channel pre-outs, 2 subwoofer outputs, supports a 2nd zone (with a second 2 channel amp).

No HDMI support, but I've included a 3 input 2 output, HDMI switch/splitter with remote in the deal.

It has 5 presets for pretty much every setting (ie speaker levels, inputs, delays etc).

This feature allows custom labeled setups for movies, music.

Some of it's specs are (http://nadelectronics.com/products/av-receivers/T754-A/V-Receiver/):

Power Amp

Power output (stereo, 8 ohms within rated distortion 90W (19.5dBW)

Simultaneous power output surround mode 6 x 70W (18.45dBW)

Total Harmonic Distortion at rated power 0.05%

IM Distortion at rated power 0.05%

Damping factor 8 ohms 60

Sensitivity and impedance (R and C) 400mv / 50k?

Frequency response 5Hz-20kHz +/- 0.8dB

Signal to noise ratio rated power 8 ohms >-90dB

Physical Specification

Dimensions (W×H×D) Imperial 17 1/8 x 6 3/4 x 16 1/2”

Metric (435 x170x 420mm)

Net Weight Imperial 45.1lbs

Metric 20.5kg

Shipping Weight Imperial 48.5lbs

Metric 22.1kg

Included in the price is a HDMI switch/splitter (3 input 2 output) with remote control. Great if you have a projector and TV or just want to switch HDMI inputs...

I'm looking for $600 ($550 if you're in Perth) including insured shipping within Australia - it weighs 20.5Kg so it can't go via AustPost!

Cheers,

Chris

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

Price drop on this...

I'm now looking for $550 ($500 if you're in Perth) including insured shipping within Australia

More info:

It has 7.1 inputs - so can support the newer audio codecs if decoded externally and fed into them.

Using a 2 channel amp will give 7.1 or second zone.

Also has A/B speaker outputs "for remote listening" according to the manual...

Cheers,

Chris

Final Price drop, then off to eBay... (I'm still deciding what to replace it with...)

$500 ono ($450 ono if you're in Perth) including insured shipping within Australia

Hello,

Price drop on this...

I'm now looking for $550 ($500 if you're in Perth) including insured shipping within Australia

More info:

It has 7.1 inputs - so can support the newer audio codecs if decoded externally and fed into them.

Using a 2 channel amp will give 7.1 or second zone.

Also has A/B speaker outputs "for remote listening" according to the manual...

Cheers,

Chris

• 2 weeks later...