Sign in to follow this  
Junkyard

Panasonic Th-p65v10a 65" Plasma

Whatever you buy and where ever it is made it will be built to a price. There are no top quality TV’s any more and likely never will be again, prices wont allow it.

I am very happy with my v10,

Edited by CC Rider

Two words:

Toyota Prius :P

Let's get back on topic, shall we guys? B)

EDIT: Btw, you do realise your Sony BDP-S350 is made in China, don't you? ;):D

Yes I agree this thread is for people who have an interest in this TV.

I am very happy with my v10,

And you would not be if it was assembled in China? :huh:

Edited by Owen

Sorry Geese but i was expecting a more exciting story than that,you had us holding on for a day... ;)

I was close to pulling the sales guys spine out through his nose. How does that sound?

And you would not be if it was assembled in China? :huh:

I wouldn't have bought it. :P

Edited by CC Rider

Interesting you mentioned that.

Myer Adelaide have stop taking orders o he 65v10 as they already have 25 on backorder and at 4 per month this will mean that those on the end of the line have been told August 2010 looks likely.

Therefore I reckon Pana will go into production of the new 3d v series by then and cease the v10 altogether.

Does that mean i might make a profit if I decide to sell my TV rather than use it? that's unheard of in terms of TV resell :winky:

it's due to pick up in 2 weeks

Can anyone please post or send a linkto copy of this receipt??

Am in the market for a new tv, was going to go for the 54-58 size wise, but for this price why wouldnt i buy a 65??

Some one send a copy or link please.

Thanks

Does that mean i might make a profit if I decide to sell my TV rather than use it? that's unheard of in terms of TV resell :winky:

it's due to pick up in 2 weeks

I reckon their will be a few desperadoes out there who would pay rrp for the set. I know of 1 person who purchased the display model for sticker price which was the rrp.

Can anyone please post or send a linkto copy of this receipt??

Am in the market for a new tv, was going to go for the 54-58 size wise, but for this price why wouldnt i buy a 65??

Some one send a copy or link please.

Thanks

I doubt anyone will price match a bargain receipt. This is because retailers are aware it is a sellers market with the scarcity of the set.

Secondly if you were to order now expect at least a June /July delivery.

Guest EZYHD
I doubt anyone will price match a bargain receipt. This is because retailers are aware it is a sellers market with the scarcity of the set.

I agree, mine was way back early Dec, has no relevance now.

I reckon their will be a few desperadoes out there who would pay rrp for the set. I know of 1 person who purchased the display model for sticker price which was the rrp.

from the stores i have enquired, they are not taking further orders. unless someone on that waiting list drops out for whatever reason.

i got my name down on an invoice, but no deposit given. slim chance, but who knows.

from the stores i have enquired, they are not taking further orders. unless someone on that waiting list drops out for whatever reason.

i got my name down on an invoice, but no deposit given. slim chance, but who knows.

yeh i could still do a deal on the gold coast but they are talking june / july as well

so far i have held off and might look at the newer model if there is one

i do really want this TV but its a bit disappointing there is no stock and won't be for a long time :rolleyes::rolleyes:

you people that all ready have it congrats and i love the write ups just wish i could get one

yeh i could still do a deal on the gold coast but they are talking june / july as well

so far i have held off and might look at the newer model if there is one

i do really want this TV but its a bit disappointing there is no stock and won't be for a long time :rolleyes::rolleyes:

you people that all ready have it congrats and i love the write ups just wish i could get one

have they still got it on display at Myer at Pacific Fair?... they had it back in January whilst i was there ....

Well finally got it. Had to pick it up myself or wait another week for my retailer to get the unit out to my place.

Purchased on 18th november, picked up on 20th february. That's a joke.

I presented Foxtail's receipt asking for a price match and they wouldn't do it. Said that it was in another state so they don't match prices in other states(doesn't say this on their posters listing price promise). So I told her (the store manager) that they have had 20% off specials in the time that I have been waiting for my unit, so they must match that price. She reluctantly agreed. It was like getting blood from a stone. The attitude I got from the sales staff was disgusting and their customer service was utter rubbish. On top of this the clown who sold me the panel originally didn't list delivery on my invoice, so they were initally unwilling to refund that when I came to pick up the unit.

After being told repeatedly that the panel was coming, coming, coming only to find out that other retailers recieved their stock and mine did not I am not happy at all.

I'm thinking about going to head office about this. To top it all off my HD bonus item (I wanted the stereo and blu ray unit) is not available now, even though I selected it 2 days after purchasing the unit in february. Joke...

Watching planet earth now so not so pissed at the moment. if I don't get anywhere with head office I will name the company here. I am a long time consumer of their products and have spent many thousands in their stores.

Geese,

I was in the same boat as you - purchased early Nov and reserved bonus unit then. I received my unit and finished off the redemption (input serial No. and send form in) about two weeks ago and they have acknowledged it. The bonus site gave me until 30 March to enter No. and send in Paperwork. Maybe you are using the wrong site address. This is the one I used:

http://www.panasonic.com.au/bonushd

Though it will list no BR/HT sets left - you have already reserved one - so once you enter all the details in it will be OK.

I agree, mine was way back early Dec, has no relevance now.

Hey Foxy

Is the set still impressing you?

Guest EZYHD
Hey Foxy

Is the set still impressing you?

Sure is, I've not watched so much TV for yonks. Gee the V8 supercars sure looked great on weekend, played more of Planet Earth and Matrix via Bluray too, both brilliant.

Sure is, I've not watched so much TV for yonks. Gee the V8 supercars sure looked great on weekend, played more of Planet Earth and Matrix via Bluray too, both brilliant.

The excitement is obviously still going strong

Guest EZYHD
The excitement is obviously still going strong

it is, gotta go now watch it! :):D

have they still got it on display at Myer at Pacific Fair?... they had it back in January whilst i was there ....

yes they have and they will still do a deal but no TV until june / july as they have 8 on back order all ready :o

which is a shame , i really think there will be a new model by that time that i can choose from , i will settle for anything above 60 inch i think

Guest EZYHD

My apartment neighbour wants a 65 " Panny now he's seen mine on the wall, boy is he p....ed off he can't get one soon.

My apartment neighbour wants a 65 " Panny now he's seen mine on the wall, boy is he p....ed off he can't get one soon.

Now you have a suspect for if yours gets stolen hehe.

Hi All,

I'm hitting the shops in the next day or two for a P58v10..I'd appreciate feedback on what is the best price I should seek...and which retailer.....I'm from Sydney....Thanks!! :)

Guest EZYHD
Now you have a suspect for if yours gets stolen hehe.

its secured up, well have rod thru mount with padlock on it, should do! :D

Hi All,

I'm hitting the shops in the next day or two for a P58v10..I'd appreciate feedback on what is the best price I should seek...and which retailer.....I'm from Sydney....Thanks!! :)

Try Myer they seem to be doping good deals ATM.

Hi All,

Good choice, I have a receipt for $3300.00 whim me your email if you need it.

Hi Mate

can you please email it to me

DBL2@bigpond.net.au

i don't think i can wait for a 65 inch and with a saving of over $2000 then i am not sure the extra 7 inches is worth the money either , that sounds like a hot price

was it Myer ?

thanks

Darren

G'day thanks for the reply...do you have the Myer Chatswood Receipt?...If so I already have that one from last December..I was wondering if there is a more recent version out here???