Sign in to follow this  
Junkyard

Panasonic Th-p65v10a 65" Plasma

I think may be what the sales told me, it's half made in China, is right

See, that's the thing - where it's made & where its internal parts come from are different matters altogether. Hard to get concrete info on both, but from what i've gathered the V-series are assembled in Japan. I could be wrong though.

Anyone ordered from online seller like streammaster? Sometimes their price is so low that makes you wonder. They can't be a bulk buyer larger than the Goodguys and Binglee, right? How come they achieve such a low price.

I think they just advertise so low the price for something they don't have yet. So that you won't go to the big store.

I can't say I have purchased from them (yet!), but reading their website I get the impression that their prices are a result of tapping into someone else's buying power.

Streamaster Australia has negotiated an exclusive agreement with a large major retailer to be a "no frills" supplier of Panasonic and Samsung FULL high definition Plasma Televisions and home theater products.

I can't say I have purchased from them (yet!), but reading their website I get the impression that their prices are a result of tapping into someone else's buying power.

Yep, has an agreement with Myer.

Anyone ordered from online seller like streammaster?

I just ordered a Pana 58V10 from them. As Stalker says they seems to have an agreement through Myer. You get two receipts, the Myer one for Warranty and Promo redemption and the Streamaster one for Tax etc... . My experience with Craig from Streamaster was excellent. He is very responsive to your questions and their prices on the larger V10s are competitive. I am also pretty sure it is not the single sheet glass design of the P50. Pity. Then if you trawl the forums enough you will find someone complaining that the single sheet glass design provides unwanted internal reflections ;) You can't win...

I just ordered a Pana 58V10 from them. As Stalker says they seems to have an agreement through Myer. You get two receipts, the Myer one for Warranty and Promo redemption and the Streamaster one for Tax etc... . My experience with Craig from Streamaster was excellent. He is very responsive to your questions and their prices on the larger V10s are competitive. I am also pretty sure it is not the single sheet glass design of the P50. Pity. Then if you trawl the forums enough you will find someone complaining that the single sheet glass design provides unwanted internal reflections ;) You can't win...

The outgoing model TH-65PX850A is still selling more than the on coming new 65" V10. Isn't that strange?

Panasonic really push the cost down on the V10 even taking strong Aussie dollar into account.

The New Panasonic Plasma i intend to buy will be released in November with a RRP of $6,699 , one online store Stream master has it for 5399

http://panasonic.com.au/products/details.cfm?objectID=5206

VIErA TH-P65V10A 65" (165cm) Full-HD Digital Plasma TV

* 12th Generation Neo Full-HD Progressive Plasma Panel

* 2,000,000+:1 Dynamic contrast ratio

* 4 x HDMI inputs

* Digital Cinema Colour and THX

* Super Slim 2" Depth panel (At thinnest point)

In stores from November 2009

i am dying to get this beautiful pana in my lounge room

*counts the days*

Hi Junkyard I am also looking for one of these new Pana tv's. Do you have an address for this Store you are talking about? It would be most appreciated.

My current best price for a 65" including 5 year EW and delivery is $6K.

Myabe time to pull the trigger I think :D

Can this 65" be wall mounted to the soft pine stud with the Selby bracket that supported max 100kg ?

Or is it too heavy for the soft pine stud or the Selby bracket to hold ? I have never wall mounted

a large and heavy panel (66kg) like this, so I 'm a bit worry with the soft pine stud. Any one with large

heavy panel wall mounted experience please help.

I decided to jump in and purchase the unit as I want the blue ray player as bonus (it is going quite fast) @ AUD5150 nett delivered. Additional to that managed to get redeem another AUD 100 as cash voucher which make the unit cost to AUD 5050. I hope I made the right choice.

I decided to jump in and purchase the unit as I want the blue ray player as bonus (it is going quite fast) @ AUD5150 nett delivered. Additional to that managed to get redeem another AUD 100 as cash voucher which make the unit cost to AUD 5050. I hope I made the right choice.

Where from? What delivery timeframe have they quoted you?

Any chance of a copy of the receipt?

Please PM me if you'd rather not post publicly.

That sounds like a very attractive price. Where did you buy it from. I will appreciate if you can post a copy from the receipt or PM me a copy. Also do you know what is the expected delivery date for the TV.

Will you be able to redeem the bonus now even if the TV is delivered after the bonus run out.

Please, please pm me the receipt. Thank you a million time in advance.

I 've talked with HN chadstone yesterday asking to see a 58V10A in flesh, since 58" model is only one that they already have in their ware house, and hopefully 58" and 65" model will be exactly the same. They told me that they 'll set one up on the coming Monday. I mentioned about the $5399 streamaster price, the guy said he 'll match it up if I bring in the proof.

I also mention about the promotion, and also call panasonic. They told me that after paying the full price, you can register to redeem the promotion, but with a note of BackOrder. Once the unit is deliver, then fill in the form with the serial number and send it together with the receipt to Panasonic. I asked what if the unit is late delivery and the 21 days elapsed, Panasonic told me that the 21 days is start to count from the day the unit is delivered.

Nice one! Where did you get it from?

The New Panasonic Plasma i intend to buy will be released in November with a RRP of $6,699 , one online store Stream master has it for 5399

http://panasonic.com.au/products/details.cfm?objectID=5206

VIErA TH-P65V10A 65" (165cm) Full-HD Digital Plasma TV

* 12th Generation Neo Full-HD Progressive Plasma Panel

* 2,000,000+:1 Dynamic contrast ratio

* 4 x HDMI inputs

* Digital Cinema Colour and THX

* Super Slim 2" Depth panel (At thinnest point)

In stores from November 2009

i am dying to get this beautiful pana in my lounge room

*counts the days*

Looks good.

I'm spewin though. I just bought the TH-65PZ850A from 2nds world for $6,299. I've had it now since last week. Damn It!!! Always happens to me. I buy something and then a new model and/or a promo happens.

I had put a deposit on it on the 10th of this month and it got invoiced on the 22nd of this month. Delivered on the 23rd.

No promo, new model can be had for less than what I bought a factory second TH-65PZ850A for. If only I had not have walked in the store during my lunch break <_<

But still it is a beast of a Tele. It had 700 hours on the clock.

Edited by Calciatore

I 've talked with HN chadstone yesterday asking to see a 58V10A in flesh, since 58" model is only one that they already have in their ware house, and hopefully 58" and 65" model will be exactly the same. They told me that they 'll set one up on the coming Monday. I mentioned about the $5399 streamaster price, the guy said he 'll match it up if I bring in the proof.

I also mention about the promotion, and also call panasonic. They told me that after paying the full price, you can register to redeem the promotion, but with a note of BackOrder. Once the unit is deliver, then fill in the form with the serial number and send it together with the receipt to Panasonic. I asked what if the unit is late delivery and the 21 days elapsed, Panasonic told me that the 21 days is start to count from the day the unit is delivered.

Where from? What delivery timeframe have they quoted you?

Any chance of a copy of the receipt?

Please PM me if you'd rather not post publicly.

Hi Guys, Well I bought them from Myers Brissy and I even check with the super friendly sale person if I can quote the price that he has given me and he said go ahead. He is the one who mentioned to me that we can lock on the the bonus item we want once it is paid in full with the receipt number. According to him the stock is yet to arrive here to Panasonic Brissy but will keep me update on my mobile and to ctc him if there are any inquiries (Excellent service). He expects the stock to reach me in around 2 weeks time. If you are living in or around brissy I highly recommend the sale person and pls pm if you need his name and contact. Btw, can anyone advise me on how to upload a picture file to the PM on the receipt thing as I am in quite rush and don't have the time to fiddle around( Sorry.. very new in the forum).

Don't worry, I was in the same situation as you were and went around talking to a few sales staffs, call panasonic and blah blah. In the end I learned that once you have paid in full, you can take the receipt no and claim the bonus you want from website and submit your papers with your serial nos by 21st Jan to Panasonic. So you will still have plenty of time to then and the 21 day window period is when you have received your tele there on.

If you buy from Myers, you will be eliglible through Myer one card (Free) an additional $100 dollars voucher on normal days and $ 200 when they are having promos on.

Btw, can anyone advise me on how to upload a picture file to the PM on the receipt thing as I am in quite rush and don't have the time to fiddle around( Sorry.. very new in the forum).

SteveEJ,

I don't know how to upload a picture file to PM either. I tried the upload image button, but it does not work.

Please send me the receipt via my email :

henryd1234567890@yahoo.com

Again, thank you very very much in advance.

Cheers,

Henry.

Hi SteveEJ,

Could U please send me a copy of the receipt too to the email below?

abgkiut@hotmail.com

I really appreciate it, thanks...

have a nice weekend mate... :-)