Promotion Time

http://www.dtvforum.info/index.php?act=att...ost&id=7711

kingbaz this was the receipt i used for the price matching

http://www.dtvforum.info/index.php?act=att...ost&id=7711

they were surprised at the good price from the other store, but they did match it

even if they get less generous will the promotion on, you should be able to get under $2700

i have also bought gear from them in the recent times-amp, and quite a few WDTV players

Edited by larry

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've paid a deposit to JB today for a 50V10, and will pay the rest tomorrow, for delivery next week.

I've read the FAQ on the Panasonic promotion website, and I'm not sure if I need my invoice to show ONLY payments from tomorrow. Do I need to ask JB to reissue an invoice that makes no mention of today's deposit? The website says TVs must be paid in full within the promotion period, but I assume that's more to prevent people putting a deposit on a TV of the last day of the promotion and expecting to qualify.

I've paid a deposit to JB today for a 50V10, and will pay the rest tomorrow, for delivery next week.

I've read the FAQ on the Panasonic promotion website, and I'm not sure if I need my invoice to show ONLY payments from tomorrow. Do I need to ask JB to reissue an invoice that makes no mention of today's deposit? The website says TVs must be paid in full within the promotion period, but I assume that's more to prevent people putting a deposit on a TV of the last day of the promotion and expecting to qualify.

I have been trying to get the best price on the V10 for about 2 weeks now. Started at $2850 now i am down to $2600 from 2 stores jb and retravision could not match harvey and good guys price, myers would only go as low as $2700. Will be going to buy 2morrw try to get del and 5yr warnty for $2900.

I have been trying to get the best price on the V10 for about 2 weeks now. Started at $2850 now i am down to $2600 from 2 stores jb and retravision could not match harvey and good guys price, myers would only go as low as $2700. Will be going to buy 2morrw try to get del and 5yr warnty for $2900.

I have got a price from myer for $2600. i rang retravision late this arvo and said over the phone he would do $2550. I have been to a Hardly Normal a few times In the last month and I called the sales guy who i have seen there and he said come in and he will beat all those prices.

Ive noticed the "buy online" prices at JB look reasonable, dos anyone know if any of the Pana or sammy redemptions exclude items bought online?

Just print out the page, take it to any other store, offer cash/credit card and ask him to beat the price. Then you can register for the promos without any worries.

I notice the promotion says they will "rush" the item to you in 8 weeks. Very generous of them, I must have a different interpretation of 2 months being a rush...I love marketing guys...

"Just make sure you act fast as all claims must be lodged within 21 days of your purchase (15 working days). We’ll do our best to rush your Bonus HD gift to you within 8 weeks of receiving your claim."

Don't see an issue with that statment <_<

is the 50 S pana part of the promo?

if so whats the best price 4 those atm, there isnt much in the prices thread for the S only the G

thanks

Clive Peeters online price is: $1938, JB online price is: $1941. It should be part of the promo, I'm looking at this one as well, not sure if anyone can do it better or want to beat it

what redemption item for the panasonic are people going for ?

http://www.hdbonus.com.au/hdbonus/Gifts.aspx

i'm not really interested in any of the items , and i will be checking if friends are interested in any of the items

otherwise i wonder what item will sell for the most ? the HT pack ?

eg ($643 rrp) DMC-FT1 LUMIX Digital Camera (orange-yuk !) + RP-SDW04G Class 10 4GB SD Card + DMW-CFT1-D FT1 Case

3m waterproof, 12Mp

($1099 rpp) SC-BT200 Blu-ray Home Theatre System +ipod dock

($1099 rpp) DMR-XW350 DVD Recorder with Twin HD Digital Tuner (250GB HDD)

I'm suprised no one has mentioned this but Retravision have the Sony KDL40Z5500 and KDL46Z5500 for $2499 and $2799 and you get your free PS3 plus another free TV (KDL22S5700S 56cm LCD) plus the extended warranty. Only catch it seems to be limited to stores in Northern NSW otherwise I would seriously consider picking up the 46" for a Bedroom TV.

http://www.gizmodo.com.au/2009/10/this-son...rickin-awesome/

I'm suprised no one has mentioned this but Retravision have the Sony KDL40Z5500 and KDL46Z5500 for $2499 and $2799 and you get your free PS3 plus another free TV (KDL22S5700S 56cm LCD) plus the extended warranty. Only catch it seems to be limited to stores in Northern NSW otherwise I would seriously consider picking up the 46" for a Bedroom TV.

No it's here in QLD too. I noticed an ad in my local paper yesterday.

Clive Peeters online price is: $1938, JB online price is: $1941. It should be part of the promo, I'm looking at this one as well, not sure if anyone can do it better or want to beat it

Harvey Norman at Bundall, Qld have it for $1794

That is an outstanding deal. Wish it was available in Sydney. That little 22 inch set gets pretty decent reviews. Perfect for a bedside table or kitchen. Has The Bravia 3 engine and mediabar/ethernet. It has a street value of around $700. A lot nicer than the screens Samsung is giving away. Plus the ps3 and the 3 year warranty. Any chance this comes to Sydney?

ps it is just me or are the Panasonic giveaways pretty crap. I wouldnt want any of them.

Edited by Durabolin