Promotion Time

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Panasonic are also offering free 12 months subscription to Quikflix online movies with a couple of their Bluray HTiB systems, so I wonder if you get a double bonus if you select one of those :ninja:

I doubt it. You can't produce a receipt for the freebie !

I doubt it. You can't produce a receipt for the freebie !

So it requires a receipt to claim?

What about a serial number or promo code? I would have thought these two would be easier to manage from an online registration point of view????

So it requires a receipt to claim?

What about a serial number or promo code? I would have thought these two would be easier to manage from an online registration point of view????

Most of these promos require online registration AND a posted copy of the receipt + bar code + printout of the online registration. I'd be surprised if this one was any different.

Guest scuzyboy

Hi all, Just thought I'd post this in as I am interested in getting the Pana TH-P50V10A and have been doing the rounds for prices. I went to Hardly Normal yesterday and got a price of $3080.00 with 4 years warranty( hope to find a better price than that) and the sales rep confirmed the the home thearter and the 250gig recorder are the bonus packages. Didnt mention anything about a 3rd offer and will be a go for Saturday week. If any one out there has a receit of a better price please PM me the reciet and warranty given. Not sure which to choose as far as the offers as we already have the LG surrond sound DVD? and dont record to much live tv. Anyway all cheers for the posts and the info.

Scuzyboy :D

Hi all, Just thought I'd post this in as I am interested in getting the Pana TH-P50V10A and have been doing the rounds for prices. I went to Hardly Normal yesterday and got a price of $3080.00 with 4 years warranty( hope to find a better price than that) and the sales rep confirmed the the home thearter and the 250gig recorder are the bonus packages. Didnt mention anything about a 3rd offer and will be a go for Saturday week. If any one out there has a receit of a better price please PM me the reciet and warranty given. Not sure which to choose as far as the offers as we already have the LG surrond sound DVD? and dont record to much live tv. Anyway all cheers for the posts and the info.

Did they happen to say which HT system was on offer? eg. model number.

Looks like I'm out of luck on the specials - only need a 32" LCD TV, nothing larger.

Will just look for good pricing based on the aussie dollar

Guest scuzyboy
Did they happen to say which HT system was on offer? eg. model number.

Yep its the [Model No: SC-BT200] basic model worth $1099.00 ok sound quality but lacks the input for vide which lets it down.

Yep the recorder is Model No: DMR-XW350 250gig model

Scuzyboy, check out the Streamaster site. Link to Panasonic is:

http://www.streamaster.com.au/shop/index.p...95b84dc668f48fa

Price is $2700. I know it sounds dodgy buying online but this guy seems to have a good rep. Also, as far as I can tell, the TV gets delivered to your local Myer, you pick it up from Myer, and if you have a problem you take it back to Myer. So it's basically like buying it locally. However, just be sure you can still get the promo stuff if you get it from them.

Yep its the [Model No: SC-BT200] basic model worth $1099.00 ok sound quality but lacks the input for vide which lets it down.

Yep the recorder is Model No: DMR-XW350 250gig model

Retra Vision had them

I was told they could do it for me

this weekend

5.1 Channel Output with Digital Amplification Technology

http://panasonic.com.au/products/details.cfm?objectID=5350

Yep have seen that but have also seen it advertised as 7.1 so just need some clarification from someone who has seen it in store or has one. Cnet have a review of it and shows it as a 7.1 system, also a guy reviewing it on youtube as a 7.1 system. They are both American so I can only assume that the American model has 7.1 and and Autralian model is 5.1, which sucks.

Hold your horses for a couple of weeks. The RRP is being slashed (for several TVs) so it's a double boost for those who haven't purchased until now.

haha - I remember this time last year the likes of Harvey Norman and JB Hifi were telling us prices were never going to be lower, and we MUST buy now to avoid the price increases.