Promotion Time

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So i'm in a bit of a limbo state. I have ordered a Sony 32" V5500 in to a shop and agreed on a good price, but i have not paid anything on it yet, so i have the opportunity to wait until the 22nd of October to see what the Sony promotion is. But, what is the liklihood of the promotion including the 32" V5500?? These promotions generally only affect the higher-end models and bigger sizes right?

Cheers,

Brad.

So i'm in a bit of a limbo state. I have ordered a Sony 32" V5500 in to a shop and agreed on a good price, but i have not paid anything on it yet, so i have the opportunity to wait until the 22nd of October to see what the Sony promotion is. But, what is the liklihood of the promotion including the 32" V5500?? These promotions generally only affect the higher-end models and bigger sizes right?

If I remember correctly, the 32" V4000 was included in the free PS3 promo.

At the moment, TV prices are falling as the high AUD kicks in. More promos mean more competition and better prices for all.

Is there any downside to waiting a couple of weeks ? None that I can think of.

If I remember correctly, the 32" V4000 was included in the free PS3 promo.

At the moment, TV prices are falling as the high AUD kicks in. More promos mean more competition and better prices for all.

Is there any downside to waiting a couple of weeks ? None that I can think of.

The only thing that concerns me about this is there maybe a stampede and a shortage of units as I am in the market now and want it before Xmas. Any word here and which stores will have the deals - the usual suspects ?

I can't seem to find the promotion details on Samsung's website. Link anyone?

It will be on the website on Saturday.

I got the official leaflet from Samsung's representatives at their "bird" display in Westfield Bondi Junction. They've confirmed that the deal is on from this weekend.

This sale is great timing, we are overseas at present and we get back when the promo for pana starts :-)

an IPhone + wifi is a relaxing way of surfing after a big lunch

it's fun having maids, cooks and a driver. I could get used to this,but I do miss the cooler weather in Perth though.

kulfi - what brands are having big price drops ?

Edited by larry

Hold your horses for a couple of weeks. The RRP is being slashed (for several TVs) so it's a double boost for those who haven't purchased until now.

The v10 is due for a price cut as it has not changed much at all since it was released.

Let's hope they can keep stock levels up so I wont be waiting 3 months for delivery.

If you have to wait 3 months for delivery, you won't even get the freebie, making it a total loss.

Several stores seem overstocked at the moment and it looks like the supply could meet the demand for most models.

The rumour mill says Sony and Samsung, plus maybe some minor drops from Pana.

So what can we really expect on the 22nd?

A big Price drop or something more substantial? Free Ps3 again? :lol:

Is there anything else to expect from the new offer?

I'm in the market for a 46 Z5500, presumedly I should hold off till at least the 22nd ye?

So what can we really expect on the 22nd?

A big Price drop or something more substantial? Free Ps3 again? :lol:

Is there anything else to expect from the new offer?

I'm in the market for a 46 Z5500, presumedly I should hold off till at least the 22nd ye?

The Sony promo is on the 40w and up.

As far as I know all the Sonys and Samsungs have had there price drops and I dont think Panasonic will drop in price due to the value of there promo....but you can never say never.

Now this is entirely speculation but Samsung may increase the value of there promotion in plasmas or even drop the price of there plasmas if Panasonic gets a big jump on them.

Totally off topic.....I just thought this was funny.

Anyone wanna buy an HDMI cable.

http://www.amazon.com/HDMI-meter-foot-cabl...951&sr=1-55

Edited by ugoagogo