• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The ACA report just mentioned GO! will be carried on Win HD and did not mention anything about NBN

no one ever seems to mention NBN, because NBN only covers between Central Coast and Gold coast and out to New England, while WIN takes all other regional areas.

So once again, the national capital is not recognized as big enough to receive HD channels. We have lost 10 HD, now 9 HD so I suppose when 7 has a new channel we will lose 7 HD as well...!!!

9 HD is separate to Go, i.e. 9 will have 3 unique channels.

as pointed out on knowfirst, a number of the shows to be aired on this channel are shows that were axed by 9 over the past year or so, so anyone think a more appropriate channel name might be:

"9's Recycled Garbage"?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

as pointed out on knowfirst, a number of the shows to be aired on this channel are shows that were axed by 9 over the past year or so, so anyone think a more appropriate channel name might be:

"9's Recycled Garbage"?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I can see where you are coming from re the "garbage" reference but occasionaly some quite good and worthy shows get prematurely pulled off air. Maybe some of these shows may resurface on the new channel!

One of the shows announced for the channel is "The Wire". This is odd as the ABC has previously announced that they will be showing it on ABC2!

Edited by holdencaulfield2007

One of the shows announced for the channel is "The Wire". This is odd as the ABC has previously announced that they will be showing it on ABC2!

Different seasons. Another example is that Ten and SBS are both showing Flight of the Concords on Monday nights and Nine and Ten did the same with Outrageous Fortune.

Programs we can expect from GO!99 ( gathered from articles ):

- Entourage

- Gossip Girl

- Sex and the City

- The Wire

- The Hills

- Fringe

- Sarah Connor Chronicles

- Survivor: Gabon

- The Bachelor: Officer & A Gentleman

- The Bachelorette

- Hells Kitchen

- Kitchen Nightmares

- Seinfeld

- Just Shoot Me

- Weeds

- Curb Your Enthusiasm

- Dog The Bounty Hunter

- Entertainment Tonight

- Moonlight

- The Big Bang Theory

- CSI

- CSI: Miami

- CSI: New York

- Priviliged

- Aliens in America

- Wipeout Australia

- Bad Lads Army

- Little Britain

- Neighbours at War

- The Vampire Diaries

- Eleventh Hour

Edited by Dyllip

Nein better do what Ten was too chicken to do, and that is to make the HD channel the best of their two channels. Will be nothing worse than all that great programming they are going to have on "Go" being on super-low res SD (nearly everything in that list is awesome looking HD!).

in my opinion i reakon foxtel/austar will be sh***ng in their boots right now. Absolute credit where credits due to Nine/Win for this channel. Finally there is a glimpse that freeview may actually be this pay tv killer that the FTA networks have been taunting. As soo as this is launched in Tassie, im cancelling my Austar/mystar package and will probably get a second Tivo.