Sign in to follow this  

GUYS,

* LAST DAY TO GET ALL YOUR ORDERS IN FOR THE FREE SHIPPING - 30 SEP 2011!!!! *

Yes, how sad, though it was good while it lasted :lol:

Placed my last free shipping order with Green Lantern 3D in it. Released on 17 Oct but estimate dispatch on 3 to 19 Nov. Hope that kind of delay is not real.

Placed my last free shipping order with Green Lantern 3D in it. Released on 17 Oct but estimate dispatch on 3 to 19 Nov. Hope that kind of delay is not real.

Is that because you have another title that is not released until then? as NO it is not normal

Last chance.... *Damn I sound like a bl#@dy salesman!* lol....

well... made my last 'free shipping' purchase (a few CDs and TV shows - just last minute birthday pressies for me !!). Hope the free shipping comes back soon.... then again.. the credit card needs a break !!

at least I'm stocked up with gift card credit for the US Black Friday sales.....

I should thank Amazon for not renewing free shipping right now as it is a further incentive to give my CC a breather with the exchange rate as it is.

I can always rent in the meanwhile.

Is that because you have another title that is not released until then? as NO it is not normal

I check again and Green Lantern should be the last as the rest are either release on Oct 3rd or already indicated as In Stock. No idea what's wrong.

I should thank Amazon for not renewing free shipping right now as it is a further incentive to give my CC a breather with the exchange rate as it is.

I can always rent in the meanwhile.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news Ian but there's now another month (to oct 31)

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/d...odeId=200627060

:)

Edited by kurgan

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news Ian but there's now another month (to oct 31)

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/d...odeId=200627060

:)

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL ............................. ah... nice to see that the UK economy would suffer without the support of us Aussies :)

Just going thru my wishlist - and WOW... this is a great deal (sarcastic) - http://www.amazon.co.uk/Yellowstone-Blu-ra...d=3OKGG5Q8MQRND at Price: £89.99 thru a 3rd party merchant !!!

Edited by tonyjg

Cue George Lucas change for Darth Vader:

Nooooooooo!!!

It's unusual for Amazon to leave the extension till the last minute.

I'm not sure that this will change my self-imposed moratorium as the exchange rate is getting even worse.

I have a problem..

I bought some books but I didn't open the lot for almost four months and two of them are soaked and spoilt. I am very sure it was NOT my fault. Is there any redress?

I emailed Amazon UK and they responded within 24 hours and offered to ship out a new set to Sydney, no questions asked, even though it was ordered back in March!

Well done Amazon! Kudos kudos...

Ask Amazon UK about the long delay and they told me the following..

....If you order an item that is messaged as "Items for dispatch to UK will be sold by Amazon's Preferred Merchant." for delivery to an address within the UK you are placing your order with Indigostarfish.com and your item will be shipped from Jersey.

Indigostarfish.com orders can only be delivered to UK addresses (England, Northern Ireland, Scotland, Wales and all BFPO addresses).

Therefore, we are unable to source items from them and dispatch it to Australia....

Is it true that indigostarfish won't ship outside UK? I believe I had ordered and received something before with that "Amazon's Preferred Merchant" message. I find their answer hard to believe. Better cancel the whole thing and order again as free shipping is still on.