Sign in to follow this  

Here is the kicker... they came in a plastic wrapping, and it was soaked from within... can't be my fault :(

Sounds like they were immersed in water and then the water remained trapped inside the plastic.

Would give Amazon a try re they just arrived and are damaged!

ordered 3 instock items this morning

sold by amazon UK

love this

Dispatch estimate for these items: 24 Oct 2011 - 8 Nov 2011

sold by amazon UK

love this

Same here, but I only have to wait a week for dispatch -_-

Star wars arrived from amazon UK today; but told the Grandson we will not be watching until next Monday as we have him during School break and it kills a good 2 hours each day.

Will see if he can resist the dark side!

Still waiting for another shipment from them shipped two days earlier, Friday Sept 9th, which should come any day now as today was day 11

sold by amazon UK

love this

Ordered 3 items this afternoon sold by Amazon UK, all items in stock, dispatch estimate Sept 26

Order total GBP22.89, yet they still allowed me to have free postage to Australia

I am very happy

Regards

Well, just to show how unpredictable things are -

Star wars shipped 11th arrived the 20th;

Other parcel shipped the 9th still not here but Amazon US shipment ( standard delivery) from Sept 9th arrived today - 13 days which is not bad based on recent performance though my order before from the US arrived in 16 days which is also good.

Ordered 3 items this afternoon sold by Amazon UK, all items in stock, dispatch estimate Sept 26

Order total GBP22.89, yet they still allowed me to have free postage to Australia

Was this after VAT had been removed?

Amazon calculate free shipping threshold based on the total of the listed price of titles.

Amazon calculate free shipping threshold based on the total of the listed price of titles.

Incorrect! It is stated in T&C that £25 ex VAT!.... BUT i've found that anything could happen on Amazon website.

Incorrect! It is stated in T&C that £25 ex VAT!.... BUT i've found that anything could happen on Amazon website.

It might be 'incorrect' but it's been happening since the Free Shipping was first introduced....

I've had 3 parcels shipped from A-UK in the last 2 weeks. One arrived in 4 days, the next in 8, the last one (with SW) is still MIA.

Edited by kurgan

It might be 'incorrect' but it's been happening since the Free Shipping was first introduced....

I've had 3 parcels shipped from A-UK in the last 2 weeks. ONe arrived in 4 days, the next in 8, the last one (with SW) is still MIA.

Friday was Day 12 for it and it was shipped on a weekend so add a couple day. Have shipment from 2 days earlier that has still not shown and Monday will be day 17.

Order total GBP22.89, yet they still allowed me to have free postage to Australia.

Yes IanD it was after VAT was removed, before VAT removed price was 25.17

but I thought their system was smarter than that.

Regards Bernie

Just a quick question. The free shipping they offer just for movies??

I saw some ps2 games i want. Ive never used Amazon.Uk