Sign in to follow this  

I placed a order yesterday, with standard shipping. Just got a confirmation the order has just shipped with a delivery date of the 1 August.

*Edit* Has anyone successfully ordered "Battle: Los Angeles" from Amazon UK???

For some reasons the ordering system keep resetting the quantity to '0'.....

I was getting the same thing so just gave up and deleted it from my order......

Ordered mine on the 18th, shipped the 20th, had no problem with the ordering system then.

Cheers.

Ordered Battle LA from Amazon US without issue a month or so back. Awesome audio and picture. Definately crank it up for this one.

just take it as the Amazon UK system telling you 'not to bother' with this title :) (the system is showing good taste !! lol)

FURTHER GOOD NEWS - FREE SHIPPING EXTENDED TO THE 30 SEPT 2011 !!!

just take it as the Amazon UK system telling you 'not to bother' with this title :) (the system is showing good taste !! lol)

FURTHER GOOD NEWS - FREE SHIPPING EXTENDED TO THE 30 SEPT 2011 !!!

:lol: - though it was a reasonable popcorn movie.

Same issue as before - they have 2 supplies, one for UK domestic and another for international and international has no stock. Seems their system cannot cope with stock in local and non for international as it should just say - usually ships in X days!

Good to hear re shipping!

I placed a order yesterday, with standard shipping. Just got a confirmation the order has just shipped with a delivery date of the 1 August.

Received my order on the 2 of August, can't complain about there service and delivered on time, alot better than Amazon US still waiting on a order placed on the 8/7 with a delivery date of 18/7.

Same here - seems they are making up for their free shipping by not actually shipping

I removed "Battle: Los Angeles" from the order and the despatch date changed to "10-12 August" - Amazon definitely doesn't want to sell me this title... LOL

I removed "Battle: Los Angeles" from the order and the despatch date changed to "10-12 August" - Amazon definitely doesn't want to sell me this title... LOL

They are protecting you. I applaud them.

But seriously is it something to do with the free shipping because I placed an order last friday for 3 old in stock items (Planet of the Apes 5 disc, Batman: The Movie and Gladiator) and they are not due to ship for like 2 weeks according to the estimate.

SEE... we keep telling you that Amazon UK is trying to SAVE you some $$$ from this title :) (and at 13pds... you should 'wait' til it hits at least 6pds... it wont take long ! then Amazon UK might be kind enough to allow u to buy it !! lol)

SEE... we keep telling you that Amazon UK is trying to SAVE you some $$$ from this title :) (and at 13pds... you should 'wait' til it hits at least 6pds... it wont take long ! then Amazon UK might be kind enough to allow u to buy it !! lol)

I was trying get it for your birhtday (on 30th Sep ?) Tony. But i guess you'd prefer a tube of lube jelly - judging from your avatar! :-) (Please don't take the jk too seriously.... ) :-)

Seriously, what's the problem with B:LA that amazon wouldn't people to order or dispatch it promtly???

They are protecting you. I applaud them.

But seriously is it something to do with the free shipping because I placed an order last friday for 3 old in stock items (Planet of the Apes 5 disc, Batman: The Movie and Gladiator) and they are not due to ship for like 2 weeks according to the estimate.

If amazon is so effective in protecting my $$$, they would have saved at least 80% of my spendings... :-)

Just placed an order for 4 blu-rays which were all in stock, then got order confirmation email with "Dispatch Estimate: 14 Sep 2011 - 13 Oct 2011"!!! HUH???

Don't get me started, I placed an order for 20! in stock BDs last Friday, when the pound cost A$1.50 and it still hasn't shipped, nor charged my card, and the pound has slipped to $A1.65 :(