Sign in to follow this  

Received mine in 10 days, add another 5 days of wait before they shipped. One is not sealed but appear new. They learn and put sticky tapes on both ends of the package to avoid disc slipping out this time.

Been a bit suprised lateley with the folded boxes that can be opened at both ends. haven't lost anything yet but have a had a couple of cases bent in a little on the flat side.

I'm due to write another email to Amazon UK - back in September/October I got a package resent because it never arrived, the replacement never came so they refunded me and left it at that. I waited until last month to try again and surely enough the package still hasn’t arrived, I had ordered something else and sent it to another address and arrived fine last week. Is someone stealing my mail or something? Because I order plenty from Amazon US and have never once had an issue with delivery to the same address.

I'm due to write another email to Amazon UK - back in September/October I got a package resent because it never arrived, the replacement never came so they refunded me and left it at that. I waited until last month to try again and surely enough the package still hasn't arrived, I had ordered something else and sent it to another address and arrived fine last week. Is someone stealing my mail or something? Because I order plenty from Amazon US and have never once had an issue with delivery to the same address.

I'm not sure exactly what you are saying?

You say one didn't arrive so they resent. It didn't arrive so they refunded. So I assume you don't believe you are out of pocket? only not having the discs.

You could be right though, your mail could be stolen or maybe your address is odd? I once lived in a numbered street and it was amazing how many times our mail was sent to a similar numbered street in the next suburb - could this be happening?

I have to date (knock on wood) only ever had one mail delivery from either Amazon disappear and that was from Amazon US a few years back.

I'm due to write another email to Amazon UK - back in September/October I got a package resent because it never arrived, the replacement never came so they refunded me and left it at that. I waited until last month to try again and surely enough the package still hasn’t arrived, I had ordered something else and sent it to another address and arrived fine last week. Is someone stealing my mail or something? Because I order plenty from Amazon US and have never once had an issue with delivery to the same address.

I've had one boxset from the UK go missing - nothing from the US. Wonder whether it was pinched in the UK, in transit, or locally. The wife has had a lot of stuff pinched by Auspost staff in Sydney (tracked items that all went missing in Sydney).

Last year I had a package go missing from Amazon UK. They sent a replacement which arrived safely and within days. Then, six months later, the original one arrived via Namibia. :unsure:

I'm not sure exactly what you are saying?

You say one didn't arrive so they resent. It didn't arrive so they refunded. So I assume you don't believe you are out of pocket? only not having the discs.

You could be right though, your mail could be stolen or maybe your address is odd? I once lived in a numbered street and it was amazing how many times our mail was sent to a similar numbered street in the next suburb - could this be happening?

I have to date (knock on wood) only ever had one mail delivery from either Amazon disappear and that was from Amazon US a few years back.

Correct, i'm not out of pocket and Amazon have great customer service I just want the damn discs to get to my house. Just strange to me that of all the mail that gets delivered to my house the UK Amazon ones are the only packages/general mail that go missing. At least I know they can arrive safely at my other address now - just frustrating having to contact Amazon again, don't wanna seem like i'm taking advantage of their customer service.

Walked outside for a second at 6PM and my package was sitting there :D Awesome surprise, extremely quick delivery. Got the rest of my DVDs, super happy about them. My copy of Alien Anthology was the big/good edition too :)

Guest PLG1962

Off topic anyone [pref Melbourne based so can meet in town] want to split an order at Amazon UK with me I see Inland Empire is part of 2 for 15 pounds deal but nothing else appeals

Has anyone here taken advantage of the Two Blu-ray Titles for £15 offer on Amazon UK? I've been trying to order a couple, but it keeps on putting them through as individual Blu-rays and I can't work out what I'm doing wrong. I ticked the box next to the ones I want and then hit the add to basket button but still they're not getting put through as a pair for some reason. Any ideas?

Has anyone here taken advantage of the Two Blu-ray Titles for £15 offer on Amazon UK? I've been trying to order a couple, but it keeps on putting them through as individual Blu-rays and I can't work out what I'm doing wrong. I ticked the box next to the ones I want and then hit the add to basket button but still they're not getting put through as a pair for some reason. Any ideas?

wait til you get to the 'last page' before ORDER CONFIRMATION (obviously dont press the submit order !) - and then 'check' the total price calculations - you should see a 'DISCOUNT' showing in that calculation. that's how it works out the 2 for 15pds.

wait til you get to the 'last page' before ORDER CONFIRMATION (obviously dont press the submit order !) - and then 'check' the total price calculations - you should see a 'DISCOUNT' showing in that calculation. that's how it works out the 2 for 15pds.

That's the problem this time. In the past, at the last stage, I've noticed that a discount has been included, but this time they're still showing up as individual items, rather than as a pair. I've tried it three times now with no luck. Strange.

Anyone else having issues with their cart?

It appears they've upgrade it a bit, now I can move thing into my cart from my saved items!

EDIT: never mind, it was just for one particular title... doesn't explain why my cart looks different though.

Edited by brake