Free 22" Samsung Lcd With Selected Samsung Lcds

Has anyone received updates in the last 7 days that their receipt has been received ?

Sent mine in last Wednesday, have heard nothing, no update on the promotion Website, no call-back from the helpdesk.....and my account is $33 lighter (which happened almost immediately).

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone received updates in the last 7 days that their receipt has been received ?

Sent mine in last Wednesday, have heard nothing, no update on the promotion Website, no call-back from the helpdesk.....and my account is $33 lighter (which happened almost immediately).

welcome to the 'waiting for samsung club'! same thing happened to me... sent it in by registered mail, took them 10 days to acknowledge and it's now 15 days down the track and still no word of delivery!...

they did say they had a mountain of mail to get through and to actually be prepared to wait more than the allocated 14 days period for confirmation. As long as u have sent it in early, u should be fine.

but once again, be resigned to the fact that it will be slow!!!!

Not sure if it was coincidence or not, but after sending my 2nd e-mail request today for confirmation, I received an e-mail tonight confirming that the receipt has been received....and the website has updated to say receipt received.

I'm not too worried how long it takes now....at least I feel comfortable that I have now reserved a set :D

Not sure if it was coincidence or not, but after sending my 2nd e-mail request today for confirmation, I received an e-mail tonight confirming that the receipt has been received....and the website has updated to say receipt received.

I'm not too worried how long it takes now....at least I feel comfortable that I have now reserved a set :D

:rolleyes: same boat here. emailed my contact in Samsung and lo and behold! the confirmation came thru that same day. It's almost like "well, we know u have sent it and it is somewhere in the pile, so we trust u and confirm it, but the delivery will have to wait until we FIND the receipt in the mountain!" ploy.

still, at least they acknowledge it. I think their datelines just cause a lot of anxiety.

Received this email toay:

Dear Sir / Madam,

Congratulations on being awarded a Bonus TV in our Samsung Promotion. We want to assure you your TV will be sent as promptly as possible, in order of online registration and validation.

Due to the overwhelming response and additional 10,000 offered, we are working as quickly as possible to send all TVs over the next 6 weeks.

Again, we want to reassure you that there are no problems with delivering you a TV and we will send you another email once your TV has left the warehouse.

Thank you again for participating in the Samsung Bonus LCD Promotion.

Regards,

Samsung

In other words, "Don't call us. We'll call you."

How petty do you reckon we all look as we sit there watching the footy on our 55inch screens complaining that our 22inch screens haven't arrived :lol::D

Didn't u see the ad??!! u get to watch the 55" at the SAME TIME as the 22" wif ur kid?!

Imagine the wonderful bonding that's going to happen. I never realised that Samsung was into promoting family values! ;)

Didn't u see the ad??!! u get to watch the 55" at the SAME TIME as the 22" wif ur kid?!

Imagine the wonderful bonding that's going to happen. I never realised that Samsung was into promoting family values! ;)

Mine would tell me to bugger off. He'd be busy playing the PS3 or the Wii on the 52inch Rear Projection :P

Bahaha

I got the email saying mine was shipped, earlier today.

Although the tracking number doesnt work on the au post website.

Regardless, been a solid month since initial reg and 3 weeks since "received receipt" so i rekon the timing is pretty decent actually

Bahaha

I got the email saying mine was shipped, earlier today.

Although the tracking number doesnt work on the au post website.

Regardless, been a solid month since initial reg and 3 weeks since "received receipt" so i rekon the timing is pretty decent actually

so.... my "received receipt" email is about 3 weeks ago...

??!! will it happen this week??!! :o

TV came 9 am yesterday (thursday) after I received email tuesday saying it had been sent.

I'm pretty happy with that.

Wags

P.S. Havn't picked it up from the PO as I havn't had time!

TV came 9 am yesterday (thursday) after I received email tuesday saying it had been sent.

I'm pretty happy with that.

Wags

P.S. Havn't picked it up from the PO as I havn't had time!

Can anyone who rec'd in past few days let me know when they completed registration (ie paid delivery charge and placed serial number)?? Thanks

I bought a Samsung 46" LCD at the end of last month and sent off my receipt for the TV.. but in the meantime I found stuck/dead pixels on my TV and have since been given a replacement. I remember reading on the promotions website that if you take back the TV you have to return the free TV aswell, I wonder what will happen in my case..

*edit* found out i don't need to do anything as its the same model. *edit*

Edited by evan2002

Can anyone who rec'd in past few days let me know when they completed registration (ie paid delivery charge and placed serial number)?? Thanks

Was about the 30th of june when I posted the receipt and payed the delivery and received the tv last thursday, if that helps.

Bought on the 30th of June from Myer

send it off on 3rd of July

Receipt confirmation around 10th of July...

Now is 13th of August which is over 28 days as per promised... and still have the same message saying awaiting Aust post tracking number for almost two weeks now..

can't expect much from them much as they always like to over sold when consumers get sucked in for freebies..

Got mine on friday. All is good but the picture quality is a little blocky sometimes. Gave it to my grandparents are they love it.

I have just been looking at this TV at Harvey Norman.

I want 1 for bedroom to replace my previous 32" which I never really liked the picture quality for free to air Tv.

In the store comparing the Samsung 22", I thought the picture quality was superior to the bigger sizes even on non-HD channels.

The bigger you enlarge the free to air digital picture the worse looking it is - blockiness,compression artefacts, etc.

You have to view from greater distance for it to look acceptable.