Free 22" Samsung Lcd With Selected Samsung Lcds

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can anyone confirm that it has a inbuilt tuner - dealbreaker for me where we want to put it.

Also hoping to do the Myer 12 months interest free deal this weekend with thier 10% off, doubt if I can get the La650 40 inch for $2275 as someone else mentioned.

Also Harvey Norman has 42 months interest free at the moment.

Got my new UA55B8000 today after waiting over a month. Is an amazing panel. Wall mounted it is so much slimmer than my old 50 " Panasonic.

Has a funny wall mount - like a painting hanging on two discs that are mounted to the wall. But probably will work o.k.

The remotes are space aged, the basic ones are more like garage door remotes - and 2 of them so no need to fight over who has the remote.

Definitely looks like the goods - can't wait too get it all connected.

Edited by Doug

yup, saw one at Myer and was assured that the free ones from samsung comes wif a built-in HDTV. Good timing too, cos my DTV tuner for my CRT in the bedroom conked out and cannot be fixed or replaced (cos they don't make Strong SDTV tuners anymore!).

btw, do ppl know what the average time for delivery is?

i got my confirmation email (for receipts) on THURDAY and can't wait for it to arrive :D

It says allow 28 days from when it has been processed.

Bout 16 days left for me!

Edited by Wags

It says allow 28 days from when it has been processed.

Bout 16 days left for me!

it took them a while to process the receipts. Sent it out by registered mail one saturday morning and had to call them around the 14 day mark to check. and they said to call back in a week's time!

interesting reflection isn't it? here we r in a recession and it looks like there are LOTS of ppl out there buying flat panel televisiong, let alone Samsung ones!

btw, has ANYONE actually received one of these televisions? is the darn thing actually worth all this trouble?

I m planning to mount it on a wall that's 70 to 90 degrees viewing angle from my bed (have to do this cos the antenna outlet is on that wall and currently, i have my CRT in the wardrobe directly in front of me! guess who's not happy cos it takes up hanging space :P Can someone recommend a suitable wall mount that enables one to pull the TV out and angle it around 60 degrees to the original mount?

did the deal at Myer Northland yesterday for the 40B650 12 mths interest free with the 10% off. Got the TV and extra 2 yr warranty for $2509. Anyone know how tall the box is , hoping to fit it into the back of a Passat wagon

Mine is due to arrive today, just tracked in on Australia Post website :)

<_< it seems they're inundated with calls regarding the delivery of this free tv because they're only taking call back requests.

not surprised. i actually emailed someone early on in the whole drama and managed to keep in contact and get daily updates i.e. i email in the morning, i get a reply late evening.

i doubt anyone would have it yet... its only been 1 month since promotion started and would take another week for samsung to process them.. so i would say next week would be the week people start to get them!....

free TV does have a digital tuner built in!

i got confirmation of receipt today so now have to wait up to 28 days! :(

i doubt anyone would have it yet... its only been 1 month since promotion started and would take another week for samsung to process them.. so i would say next week would be the week people start to get them!....

free TV does have a digital tuner built in!

i got confirmation of receipt today so now have to wait up to 28 days! :(

Can confirm I have received mine and setup and they have HD tuner

Guest GazGlids

Anyone in Adelaide looking to offload their 22"....PM me with a price.

Otherwise, anyone interstate, I can organise courier to pick up at my expense.

Cheers