Sign in to follow this  
everunman

Zavvi.co.uk

Ive searched but cant find a thread

What are peoples experiences with this Uk seller ie feedback delivery times, problems etc, find they dont charges for shipping to Australia.

Pretty sure one of the guys here uses them. He lived in the UK for a while and still uses them even though he's returned. Partly because he has a redirect on his mail so isn't paying extra for international mail.

LOL first order that was in stock, smells of fishpond :rolleyes:

Hello Michael,

Thanks for placing your order with us at zavvi, order number xxxxxx.

We're sorry that your order for the product(s) below has not yet been sent.

Trainspotting [special Edition]

We're still following this up with our suppliers and we'll keep you updated on the status of your order.

You can check the status of your order by clicking on order tracking in your account pages.

Thanks for your patience, if you have any further questions please contact our customer services colleagues and they'll be happy to help.

Many Thanks,

zavvi Team

Received an email from Zavvi offering £5 off a couple of weeks ago.

There were no requirements for using the code, and I bought A History of Violence Blu-ray for £4.50 (£9.50 - £5).

Shipping was FREE at the time and I believe that hasn't changed. Expect shipping times similar to sites like DVD.CO.UK and THEHUT.

Overall, I was very happy with Zavvi and will definately use them again.

Zavvi are now owned by The Hut. Only a month or two ago they had gone into liquidation and were closing down.

Now that they are owned by The Hut then everyone should get their level of service and prices.

Dont be put off, they have some great prices. I have used them for a long time, back when they were Virgin Records.

neuty

Pretty good so far. My first order took 8 days to get here, and they shipped it prior to release date.

They have probably the best prices about for new releases. And at the moment they have some 3 off 30 and 4 off 40 pounds that isn't advertised anywhere. Just found it by accident.

I'll keep using them

My only complaint with them is they don't have a wishlist. You have no way of saving stuff there.

.... sadly... the new 'owners' of ZAVVI have REMOVED the COVER options - front and back - which if I am correct were the ONLY store in the UK that provided this ability. (like what DVDEmpire does). Checking out the back covers at least gave the ability to check / confirm what features were on the disc (unlike the often lack or incorrect data at other UK stores - such as Amazon - whom couldn't care)

with regards to trainspotting, im just a bit confused.

Amazon UK have it as pre-order and release date only as June 1st.

Whereas Zavvi says its already released on 30th march..

so, does Zavvi actually have it, or a mistake on their part ? it is afterall in their 'coming soon' section.

Edited by Rocean

with regards to trainspotting, im just a bit confused.

Amazon UK have it as pre-order and release date only as June 1st.

Whereas Zavvi says its already released on 30th march..

so, does Zavvi actually have it, or a mistake on their part ? it is afterall in their 'coming soon' section.

Yep, i still have it on order with them and have had numerous emails saying they are waiting for their stock, i think id trust Amazon more with the release date, loved this movie bring it on!

I bought a batch of BRs from zavvi for about 10 pounds each with free postage. Went back to the well today, but it seems they've caught on and are now charging 2 pounds something postage?

I bought a batch of BRs from zavvi for about 10 pounds each with free postage. Went back to the well today, but it seems they've caught on and are now charging 2 pounds something postage?

yes confirmed, was good while it lasted