Coles Mtv Hd Stb $49

You could either get a universal remote or order one from a Coles Supermarket

Thanks. Already tried that - local Coles told me they no longer sell this model and can't help with a remote and I haven't been able to find a universal remote that supports it either (unless the MTV STB has the same codes as something else - as yet unknown).

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks. Already tried that - local Coles told me they no longer sell this model and can't help with a remote and I haven't been able to find a universal remote that supports it either (unless the MTV STB has the same codes as something else - as yet unknown).

I was able to add the MTV box to my harmony remote if that helps

Guest aza sung

$49 very disposable !!!! Universal remote would cost ya more hunt around coles somewhere might still have one...

• 5 years later...

Here at trailing technologies labs we've finally upgraded our SD STB to one of these. Thank goodness for clean up day and my trash diving mate. Unfortunately, Yale Prima can't provide firmware now and the above mentioned Sam is long gone. Would somebody be willing to send me a copy of their firmware - assuming it does something useful. What does it fix? Upgrade instructions and details of the serial cable pin out (is it a 3.5mm mini-plug?) would be welcome too as I have no documentation about those things nor does "support". I asked the guy about the OEM and its apparently a Goldtech G819. I haven't been able to confirm that yet.