Eoi Sony Bdp-s5000es Group Buy

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay guys due to getting another lower price offer than what we had I will keep this going for a few more days to work out some finer points at the new price point.

All that had committed prior will be PM'd the new price point shortly.

Anyone else wishing to join please PM me

As above

Do not expect miraculously low pricing on this unit RRP is near $2300, I would expect to do well on pricing with a GB but how well remains to be seen...
yorac

If the renewed pricing is getting down close to my target then I could be interested

Mate we as stated in post one were never going to get unrealistic prices and $1500 is unrealistic as you yourself stated and that is alsoless than Sony cost, we have got a very good price IMO but we won't be seeing anything but the pricing on these going anywhere bar up over the next few months...

yorac

Ok Thanks for the update. I can wait for a while to see prices drop. I'm not in a rush. It is a nice unit, but.......

cheers mate :)

Hi guys should have final details nutted out by tomorrow night and people can then start purchasing almost immediately, looking at 20% deposit and will announce pay off time frames by tomorrow, local Melbourne pick up for Melbourne buyers and I will sort freight with our interstaters :)

Hi guys should have final details nutted out by tomorrow night and people can then start purchasing almost immediately, looking at 20% deposit and will announce pay off time frames by tomorrow, local Melbourne pick up for Melbourne buyers and I will sort freight with our interstaters :)

Well done Yorac on a great GB. I'm sure the punters will love the BDP-S5000 when they receive it.

Blade

anyone wishing to join in the current GB is still open

Hi yorac, is this GB still open? Considering buying a good local player - I went and bought a local copy of QoS which turned out not to be region free after all! :rolleyes:

Hehe, no really. If it's still on I'd be interested. PM?

Cheers,

Yas

Hi yorac, is this GB still open? Considering buying a good local player - I went and bought a local copy of QoS which turned out not to be region free after all! :rolleyes:

Hehe, no really. If it's still on I'd be interested. PM?

Cheers,

Yas

Yes but will close off shortly, PM sent

Okay guys had a quick chat with the retailer today and we will close of this GB as of next Monday, congrats to all who have purchased so far and I know of a couple more who are waiting for the unit to arrive, will be shipping off a unit to a Perth buyer Wednesday and I think so far everyone has got the 6 bonus BR's as well which was something we weren't sure was going to happen.

Please PM me if you still want in....

Okay guys had a quick chat with the retailer today and we will close of this GB as of next Monday, congrats to all who have purchased so far and I know of a couple more who are waiting for the unit to arrive, will be shipping off a unit to a Perth buyer Wednesday and I think so far everyone has got the 6 bonus BR's as well which was something we weren't sure was going to happen.

Please PM me if you still want in....

As stated

Okay guys as we draw to a close on this GB tonight I just wanted to thank a few people that helped along the way

Benjamin G

BBar

The Joz

Aussie Balboa

all these members have contributed to this GB and not all were actual participants thus their help has been appreciated even more so thanks again guys :)

well done to those that were able to grab a great price on this great player

Okay guys as we draw to a close on this GB tonight I just wanted to thank a few people that helped along the way

Benjamin G

BBar

The Joz

Aussie Balboa

all these members have contributed to this GB and not all were actual participants thus their help has been appreciated even more so thanks again guys :)

well done to those that were able to grab a great price on this great player

Thank you all who helped to organise this gb picked up mine last week,great price,also got 6 free blu movies,thank you all who contributed,cheers muri

ps please see owners thread re a few comments on the player and my setup

• 9 years later...