Who Locally Has The Popcorn Hour For Sale

dkmaj

ajm not true I'm afraid. Price commensurate with risk is very much my motivation, not to mention informed consumerism

Oh, please! Only you would believe that.

ajm Nonsense, I can't think of any logical reason for that to be the case. But as an established nowccolyte your comment isn't surprising

Is that so? If I'm not mistaken you've purchased at least one item from DigitalNow, correct? That would be one more than I have. So who is the "nowcolyte" now?

You're one strange little man murrayt.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, please! Only you would believe that.

Is that so? If I'm not mistaken you've purchased at least one item from DigitalNow, correct? That would be one more than I have. So who is the "nowcolyte" now?

You're one strange little man murrayt.

ajm No you are not mistaken, I'm on record as having purchased at least one item from what was DigitalNow. I was perfectly happy then on the price, the service and the delivery. I've purchased from so many outlets both in Oz and abroad, that it is hard to keep track. But I've always been happy with the price and performance achieved. C'est La Vie.

That was really my point above. Sorry you can't see it. Oh well.... accolytes will continue to have stilted vision.....

But as an aside, in the time this discussion has been had maybe 2000 reads of the thread have occurred, that is a lot of interested consumers looking for a lead. That's good wouldn't you say. It is after all what the Forum is for! I'm not unhappy.....