Sign in to follow this  
PLANT

Pioneer Pdp-lx509a Best Price

Was told by Myers at Macquarie Centre North Ryde NSW that their stock allocation for both LX509 & LX609 will not be replaced once their orders are filled was also told that Parramatta store will be the same as they cannot even get rid of their LX608 model on demo [must want full retail!] and that their city store will be the only place to hold both until Pioneer cuts supply so you know what that means :huh:

cheers laurie

Anyone know what stock availability of the C509 is like in Perth? More to the point any stock with Myer?

I have pretty much given up on a $4000 price for the LX509 (they will all be gone by the time prices get down to that )

Will the C509 be got at that price.

Cheers

Good idea to give up on the LX at $4,000.

That was an unrealistic goal for a plasma of that quality.

Realistic for the C509 though.

Anyone know what stock availability of the C509 is like in Perth? More to the point any stock with Myer?

I have pretty much given up on a $4000 price for the LX509 (they will all be gone by the time prices get down to that )

Will the C509 be got at that price.

Cheers

Check out westcoast hifi in morley.

Cheers Wheelz & all . I will be upgrading from my Pioneer 428XDA. Appart from size, is the C509 a major leap up in picture quality from what I have now? It's hard to look at a C509 in a bright shop & remember the differance to my 428.It seems to be quite a bit better or it just could be me thinking it is.

Edited by seacat

LX609, LX509 and C509 availability in Myer NSW/ACT:

No LX509s and no LX609s are available from warehouse. All stock on order have already been allocated as of earlier this week.

As far as I know, Sydney City should have a display LX509 and LX609 unless they've already sold it. I'm not sure if Syd City hold stock of them, but I would think they would have sold it by now considering the interest levels. Canberra has a display LX609 and 2 new LX509s in stock. I'm not too sure which other stores have display models available - I know a few still trying to get rid of their LX508s/LX608s. Poor bastards not trying hard enough.

C509 - plenty. Lots of stores should have this on display too. Also as of earlier this week there were a bit less than 30 units in the warehouse.

Outside of NSW/ACT, you're going to have to ask a store to look it up. Considering all the stores in the state will order from the same warehouse, whatever story one store gives you should be the same as another store unless you get some idiot who thinks he can still order them despite what the communication on the system says.

If anybody is after a 60 inch LX, Harvey Norman at Auburn NSW has 1 left in a box. Was there today asking if they were getting any 50 inchs in. Didnt ask about the price as its to large for me.

LX609, LX509 and C509 availability in Myer NSW/ACT:

No LX509s and no LX609s are available from warehouse. All stock on order have already been allocated as of earlier this week.

That is the word i got from Pioneer. The shipment that just arrived hasn't covered current backorders of LX's.

Next shipment due May. I don't know (didn't ask) about C509's.

That is the word i got from Pioneer. The shipment that just arrived hasn't covered current backorders of LX's.

Next shipment due May. I don't know (didn't ask) about C509's.

I'm just interested to know. Has anyone just gone out and bought a pio recently because they thought they might miss out now if they didn't jump on one now?

guys i still have a near new lx508 for sale for $3600, let me know if interested (melbourne only), also we have the lx509 at the moment for $5299 and the c509 for $4399 we have stock at Big Picture People Cheltenham

regards

Rob

Edited by crumpet

I'm just interested to know. Has anyone just gone out and bought a pio recently because they thought they might miss out now if they didn't jump on one now?

With the way stock levels have been of some Plasma brands, I will only be happy when I see mine arrive.

A number of factors moved my purchase forward. Missing out was a small one.

The biggest - the leader of the opposition had granted approval. Cannot give her time to change her mind. ;)

Hi,

Have been offered a deal on a LX509 from local retailier for $4250. Is this good????

Hi,

Have been offered a deal on a LX509 from local retailier for $4250. Is this good????

Are you serious? Maybe you mean the C509 model and that price is good for the C model? That price for the LX509 would be way under most retailers cost price. Who is the local retailer you've been offered the price from? Are the speakers on the panel below it or on the sides?

Very interested to find out...

Hi

Just interested to know what prices people of SE QLD have achieved on LX 509 and LX609 on new out of the box units. I will have 1!

PS. 'standing on roppongi crossing when the news about Pioneer plasma broadcast across the big screen. This was the same screen that told me about Dianna’s tragic crash all those years ago, I cried then but this time I was inconsolable. 1st the princess passed, now the king is dead!

These are the prices I was quoted by Harvey Norman (Townsville, Qld) after some bargining:

LX509 - $4700

C509 - $4000

There's only a couple of each in stock. Probably the best price to date on both. Something to aim for if you're chasing one at the moment.

Cheers.

These are the prices I was quoted by Harvey Norman (Townsville, Qld) after some bargining:

LX509 - $4700

C509 - $4000

There's only a couple of each in stock. Probably the best price to date on both. Something to aim for if you're chasing one at the moment.

Cheers.

I ended up getting my LX509 for that price from HN here. Great price Andys. I'd jump on it, especially if they have one in stock. Otherwise you'll be waiting a few months probably.

I ended up getting my LX509 for that price from HN here. Great price Andys. I'd jump on it, especially if they have one in stock. Otherwise you'll be waiting a few months probably.

Would I be able to get a copy of that receipt? Thanks, my email is; makeyouseksi@hotmail.com

Hey,

I'm in Sydney and really really want a LX509 and am prepared to buy it. Can someone tell me where are the cheapest stores to get it from in Sydney.

I went to HN Auburn and they said they dont stock pioneer.

Any suggestions?

Regards

Hey,

I'm in Sydney and really really want a LX509 and am prepared to buy it. Can someone tell me where are the cheapest stores to get it from in Sydney.

I went to HN Auburn and they said they dont stock pioneer.

Any suggestions?

Regards

Good luck.

When you find somewhere that has some in stock, let me know.

I've got 2 in Canberra if both of you fellas want a bit of a drive and can get a ute or something.

I've got 2 in Canberra if both of you fellas want a bit of a drive and can get a ute or something.

LX509's? How much you want for 'em?

How about a change - how about you tell me how much you're willing to pay crt and I'll yay or nay it? :P

They're LX509s, the last 2 we've got pretty much in the state, courtesy of a couple of creative order mistakes by yours truly, in stock with speaker and stand.

How about a change - how about you tell me how much you're willing to pay crt and I'll yay or nay it? :P

They're LX509s, the last 2 we've got pretty much in the state, courtesy of a couple of creative order mistakes by yours truly, in stock with speaker and stand.

$3500.. YAY? :rolleyes:

Start low crt ...... let him take a bite when he takes the bait reel him in :P

cheers laurie

cyber, retail is 6500 - you're offering just a bit more than 50% of the full rrp, so nup. TV margins aren't as high as that.

Pioneer haven't completely stopped it yet so I see no need to offload it at a massive markdown and make zero or negative profit.

Also I got a sniff today that Myer might be bringing more LX509s in.

Edited by ShadowSpin