Sign in to follow this  
PLANT

Pioneer Pdp-lx509a Best Price

hi jaboff. i'd like to get one. do you still have the shope details? many thanks. Ian

To own this TV your gunna have to change your name :ninja::lol:

hi all can some one tell me what the difference between the c905a and the lx9o5a pioneer plasmas i cant find any lx ones but can find a c series thanks ryan

hi all can some one tell me what the difference between the c905a and the lx9o5a pioneer plasmas i cant find any lx ones but can find a c series thanks ryan

From memory, the C509 has an LX508 panel but LX509 electronics.

Guest not-happy-Jan

As these Pio panels are now in run out - she who must be respected (ministry of finance!) has agreed - buy TWO!

So anyone with suggestions for a Melbourne based dealer willing to deal on two would be appreciated.

Also any the thoughts on what one should be able to get them for would be great! Happy with a C509 (unless someone can advise me otherwise...) if I cant het an LX509

Thanks.

Edited by not-happy-Jan

I purchased a LX509 about 2 weeks ago from JB Hi Fi for $4200.

To my knowing only JB, Myer and some David Jones stocked these, however this was in QLD.

I believe Melb would have a lot more stock and you shouldn't have a problem sourcing these out.

Good luck.

As these Pio panels are now in run out - she who must be respected (ministry of finance!) has agreed - buy TWO!

So anyone with suggestions for a Melbourne based dealer willing to deal on two would be appreciated.

Also any the thoughts on what one should be able to get them for would be great!

Thanks.

I purchased a LX509 about 2 weeks ago from JB Hi Fi for $4200.

To my knowing only JB, Myer and some David Jones stocked these, however this was in QLD.

I believe Melb would have a lot more stock and you shouldn't have a problem sourcing these out.

Good luck.

Man, that was a really great deal for a LX509, where did you get that price from? in Sydney?

I can't even find one in Sydney (not a display model)

You sure that wasn't a C509 that JB Hi Fi just promoted with a blu-ray player?

http://www.jbhifi.com.au/pioneer-plasma/

Hit me back, I really want to know where you get it from

Cheers

The LX range is becoming super hard to find. Though, you guys should ask the store manager to ring or check their database for any stock in Australia.

Mine came from one of the stores on the Gold Coast here in QLD.

I literally sat down and rang every JB, Myer and a fair few HN's in QLD trying to find out who has these left.

The only HN that had the LX was in Cairns and the manager refused to budge on the price of $5600. Myer only had a few of the 60" scattered across the state. JB turned out to have the most.

Definitely the LX. The C has the speakers mounted on the bottom of the screen, while LX is on the side.

Man, that was a really great deal for a LX509, where did you get that price from? in Sydney?

I can't even find one in Sydney (not a display model)

You sure that wasn't a C509 that JB Hi Fi just promoted with a blu-ray player?

http://www.jbhifi.com.au/pioneer-plasma/

Hit me back, I really want to know where you get it from

Cheers

Edited by Homme

HI All,

I am in Sydney, is thre any place can i purchase brand new in box Pioneer PDP509LX model?

Thanks

Mine came from one of the stores on the Gold Coast here in QLD.

I literally sat down and rang every JB, Myer and a fair few HN's in QLD trying to find out who has these left.

The only HN that had the LX was in Cairns and the manager refused to budge on the price of $5600. Myer only had a few of the 60" scattered across the state. JB turned out to have the most.

Definitely the LX. The C has the speakers mounted on the bottom of the screen, while LX is on the side.

They would be a rare as hen's teeth now I would imagine, except for maybe a demo model. Hence why I decided to just go for the C509 model from the Pioneer Clearance Centre website.