Cheap Hdmi Cables In Sydney?

I know you are asking about places in Sydney but if you are happy with a 2 day turnaround a member here - foxtail runs this place www.ezyhd.com.au, and has good quality cables at better prices. Nothing but good reviews.

Thanks Sanix.

Guest DisasterArea
Thanks! $19.95 is the cheapest on their page.

I got a 2M HDMI cable $19 at the north rocks computer markets, also a 3M Toslink for $15 *(great quality cables)* and all works fine.

Guy with boxes full of them whenever they are open, search google for "north rocks computer market" - at muirfield high school or something.

www.msy.com.au

HDMI-HDMI Cable 10M Ritmo / A-Power 19 / 20

HDMI-HDMI Cable 5M Ritmo / A-Power 10 / 11

HDMI-HDMI Cable 2M A-Power 5

but i haven't bought any cables from them but other stuff.

Edited by ryuji

www.msy.com.au

HDMI-HDMI Cable 10M Ritmo / A-Power 19 / 20

HDMI-HDMI Cable 5M Ritmo / A-Power 10 / 11

HDMI-HDMI Cable 2M A-Power 5

but i haven't bought any cables from them but other stuff.

Never buy these MSY HDMI cables. These are the worst ones i have ever seen. I bought 2 of them. One of them broke the 2nd day. The other one is still working, but i have to fiddle with it quite often for the video to work properly.

Never buy these MSY HDMI cables. These are the worst ones i have ever seen. I bought 2 of them. One of them broke the 2nd day. The other one is still working, but i have to fiddle with it quite often for the video to work properly.

Thanks for the warning.

I have both jaycar and EZYHD cables and the EZYHD ones are far better quality. Took 2 days and I got my cables from Foxtail.

Thanx for the plugs guys.

As they say with the cheapies "they either work or they don't!".

As stated - the OP is looking for "CHEAP", so these cables might be exactly what he's looking for. :)