Sign in to follow this  
GTS

R.i.p Electronicman

With great sadness to the world of Installers that Electronicman passed away suddenly on the 11th January 2009.

I'm sure our thoughts and wishes are with his wife and children..

May he continue Installing antennas at the Pearly Gates..

Rest In Peace

Edited by GTS

With great sadness to the world of Installers that Electronicman passed away suddenly on the 11th January 2009.

I'm sure our thoughts and wishes are with his wife and children..

May he continue Installing antennas at the Pearly Gates..

Rest In Peace

Sad news indeed I liked to read his posts. Our thoughts are with his family.

Will be sadly missed by me. Gone too soon.

Yes you can say that again,, same age as me.. to scarey... We never seen eye to eye on alot of things but I did respect him for his time that he was willing to give to others....

He, Anne and the kids were planning to stay over at ours down here in March for a few days and I was looking forward to catching up over a few quiet ales.

He, Anne and the kids were planning to stay over at ours down here in March for a few days and I was looking forward to catching up over a few quiet ales.

Maybe you should still see if you can get Anne and the kids away for that time,... they may just need to escape for awhile.. and for the ales.. maybe you can still have them in quite .. I'm sure he will be there in spirit...cheers

Yeah with a bit of luck they will still make it down in March and it will be good to see them. No doubt we will all feel his spirit the day the commercials turn on DTV from the cape I reckon ^_^

Such a shame, I only met him a few time but he was one of those genuine people who love helping people. Thoughts and wished to the family.

GTS,

Thankyou for letting us know... it's always sad to hear of a forum member passing.

RIP Electronicman

GTS,

Thankyou for letting us know... it's always sad to hear of a forum member passing.

RIP Electronicman

I'd like to add my condolences to Shane's family, I knew him years ago in his previous life with a large communication company. Will be missed.

I'd like to add my condolences to Shane's family as well.

I only met Shane a few times at the local supllier, and on this forum as well.

He was a genuine, helpul bloke, and I don't think I could offer any better than that.

Edited by M'bozo

My kind thoughts and sympathy to the family. A few brief chats on here, on the phone and getting me sorted with crystal clear reception - a great bloke sadly missed.

Yeah with a bit of luck they will still make it down in March and it will be good to see them. No doubt we will all feel his spirit the day the commercials turn on DTV from the cape I reckon ^_^

Very sad ... only heard the news today.

Too soon for his time and and too long for the cape ... shoulda been the other way around.

I would like to pass on my condolences as well.

I am still impressed with the quality of the work he did for me a couple of years ago.