Sign in to follow this  
ageha

Panasonic's 2009 Plasma Lineup

anyone?

Get the one you need. Not meaning to be flippant but really, one HDMI and some rubbish about not beng able to play video from SD cards is about all there is. So count up the things you need to connect to it and take it from there.

As a guide I recently got the Panasonic 50X10A at Myer for $1450 cash. No extra warranty, no cables, not bundled with anything else. So a good guide as o what you can get the TV alone for. Be warned, however, it is not FULL HD so you will not be able to get the Panasonic promotion with it. As far as I am aware only full HD sets qualify. Am willing to be corrected on this.

hi guys,

i have the 46pz800a that i got a year or so ago, lovely TV, just curious if these new TV's, in particular the 46 g10 is the new model of mine? if so, man what a bargain this new line is!

are the new panasonic all created equally inside? putting things like the extra HDMI input, the thickness, the SD card video playback and things like that... are they all the same Panel and will have equal picture quality? More specifically, the THp50V10a VS the thp50G10a... a would they display the same PQ?

I will read through this thread when i have more time but my friend is buying 2 TV's tomorrow and he fell in love with my 46 800a so i am assuming the 50 g10 would be a good equivelant?

Thanks guys...

Hi,

Has anyone got a TH-P50S10A here and what are your thoughts on plasma?

Thanks

TH-P50S10A and TH-P50G10A are China made, while TH-P50V10A is Japan made.

How good is quality control in China, everyone know better than me. You get what

you paid for.

Well actually Panasonic can afford to sell a better product for a lower price if they manufacture in China.

Edited by Owen

i actually ended up getting the 50G10A from JB in fountain gate today for $2000. Will be getting it delivered mid next week.

I have a question regarding watching HD movies

How good are plasmas(42 G10 series) to watch HDDVD or BluRay Movies compared to Sony LCD WE5 or Z5500 series?

Thanks.