Sign in to follow this  
LastMile

Sony W4500, Z4500 And Xbr45

I don't think display one is that bad, if you buy extra warranty with it. The TV would have been run in and you should be able to tell if there is any problems.

I am not an expert but I went to David Jones and apparently they are all sold out. Only have display left. Myer has some but they want 4999 on speical.

Sony Central in chatswood have it for $3499 with bonus blu-ray player.

not sure if its a display or not.

Haven't heard anything about a potential replacement for the XBR45-so if get one at a good price, enjoy it.

Haven't heard anything about a potential replacement for the XBR45-so if get one at a good price, enjoy it.

Seems like there ain't many new KDL46XBR45. Its mainly display models they are trying to get rid of.

Sony Centrl in Adelaide is selling 46"W5500 for $2999 including 4yrs ext. warranty, delivery and setup. :rolleyes: Promotion finishes to-morrow.

Is this a good price ? Any opinion about the picture quality between W and WE series ?

Sony Centrl in Adelaide is selling 46"W5500 for $2999 including 4yrs ext. warranty, delivery and setup. :rolleyes: Promotion finishes to-morrow.

Is this a good price ? Any opinion about the picture quality between W and WE series ?

yes, it is a good price with warranty.

early this month , my colleague paid $3500 for this set with platinum warranty, delivery and setup.

early this month , my colleague paid $3500 for this set with platinum warranty, delivery and setup.

They further reduced the price by $200 to $2799 for Sat. only . ( Ad. on Friday's paper) Good time to grab one if your in for a new tv.

DJ Chatswood has the ticketed price of $2999 for Bravia 46" XBR45

All DJ's in Brisbane are sold out of the XBR45 but I can confirm that their price was $2999

Dads very keen on the 55" XBR45 but not so keen on the $7k price.

Anyone seen any stellar deals on this baby ?

Dads very keen on the 55" XBR45 but not so keen on the $7k price.

Anyone seen any stellar deals on this baby ?

Also, do we know if these TV's will be superseded with new local dimming led's or are sony going to cheap out and move to edge lit ?

Also, do we know if these TV's will be superseded with new local dimming led's or are sony going to cheap out and move to edge lit ?

I was told by the local Sony Centre the 55" XBR was selling at a loss so they are moving to a edge lit LED, and it will be released for Christmas.

I was told by the local Sony Centre the 55" XBR was selling at a loss so they are moving to a edge lit LED, and it will be released for Christmas.

Better get your XBR soon !!! I got a 46" from the Brisbane Sony Centre for $3050 including delivery (the sydney sony centre special ended yesterday though and they charged $60 for deliver (but would only deliver to the greater sydney area). Not many new ones left - DJ is completely sold out in SE Qld, but Myer Brisbane City has one display model.