Sign in to follow this  
Neon Kitten

Bye-bye Ten Hd

You must be happy, but i am not. I loose out on watching live MLB now thanks to this announcement. I hope we still get it, even if it's not live.

Although the documentaries sound alright, majority of my one hd viewing will be going out the window.

Wonder if Neighbours will be actually aired in HD now? Nah, probably wishful thinking.

It would have been a much fair revamp if they time shared the weekday schedule to incorporate live sporting events such as MLB, NBA. Don't see why it couldn't have been done that way?

You must be happy, but i am not. I loose out on watching live MLB now thanks to this announcement. I hope we still get it, even if it's not live.

I'm not happy, Phoneix Suns is not in the playoffs this season, and Webber will continue to be screwed (and it's never his fault :rolleyes: )...

At least to make things even, maybe Ten will turn into FoxNews... :ninja:

LOL treblid nice response. :)

But i was just saying there could have been other ways they could have revamped One.

Although the documentaries sound alright, majority of my one hd viewing will be going out the window.

Well the same thing happened to me back when TEN HD was shut down. At least we can both agree on the documentaries. I also look forward to more of the F1 and MotoGP in HD, in the future on ONE. As far as the other sports go, they were fine as long as they were HD, though even though I like playing baseball, I have to wonder if it just rates enough on its own merits.

You would have to think, out of 16 Freeview channels, there was room for it somewhere. Especially in the middle of the night when all else is on is home shopping.

Oh crap: just had a terrible thought! ONE HD never showed home shopping before, but now it will? Damn :-/

CK.

But i was just saying there could have been other ways they could have revamped One.

They could have done a lot of things, but what they're most interested in is to milk for maximum profits.. :( That's what bean counters do... :P

Sports in HD was beautiful! :wub: That was the point when I thought all the money I spent on HT was worth it.. But then they cut the bitrates to make for 11.. Now all their channels are sub-par, and they're targeting rednecks....

Similar things with all other stations really. I feel duped... :angry:

Well the same thing happened to me back when TEN HD was shut down. At least we can both agree on the documentaries. I also look forward to more of the F1 and MotoGP in HD, in the future on ONE. As far as the other sports go, they were fine as long as they were HD, though even though I like playing baseball, I have to wonder if it just rates enough on its own merits.

You would have to think, out of 16 Freeview channels, there was room for it somewhere. Especially in the middle of the night when all else is on is home shopping.

Oh crap: just had a terrible thought! ONE HD never showed home shopping before, but now it will? Damn :-/

CK.

haha home shopping - it made it's way on 7mate won't be long before it does reach the early hours of midnight to 5am

Yep we can agree on the documentaries something i would watch from time to time back with the Ten HD days.

I thought about it, I wonder how huge the ratings or low the ratings were for MLB, was not obviously in the room for it to be kept on it with this re-launch.