Walle On Bluray 24th Of November

Is CD Wow a reliable company?

in answer to this question - a few points -

1 - they charge immediately on any orders (might be worth considering if $A is dropping)

2 - they have their ups and downs - mainly ups - however there have been a few issues over the recent year with ownership and selling 'cheaper' CDs

3 - they ship from Hong Kong.

4 - actually think they are now owned by some aussies

5 - been ordering CDs and DVDs from them for years - and would give them a 9 out of 10 based on about 60-70 orders.

( ***you may want to use this site http://dvdscout.net/ (not sure if anyone uses it here) to check price changes for CDWow. Its not the easiest to use anymore - but u may figure it out)

1 - they charge immediately on any orders (might be worth considering if $A is dropping)

Just to clarify for people, I don't think this is accurate. They "authorise" now (which places a hold on the funds for a period), but don't "charge" until shipping which means no currency advantage.

Just to clarify for people, I don't think this is accurate. They "authorise" now (which places a hold on the funds for a period), but don't "charge" until shipping which means no currency advantage.

unless these have changed recently............

http://www.cdwow.com.au/info/TermsConditions

Credit Card Payment

Billing is immediately initiated when an order is placed; our secure payment service providers authorise and debit your card simultaneously. CDWOW! does not store any payment details.

Charges to your credit card will be shown as 'CDWOW, Stomp HK Ltd, Paynova or WP-CD WOW and DVD'.

EDIT - if anyone is up for ordering it (not me) - then let people know here.

Edited by tonyjg

I've been using them for several years (mainly to get asian horror) - never had an issue with an order going missing, customer service response is really quick. Pretty good delivery times. Items are packed indvididually in a padded bag. I have noticed with the revamp of their website is that the prices seem to have gone up, but that may be due to the stuff I'm looking for.

Cheers

unless these have changed recently............

http://www.cdwow.com.au/info/TermsConditions

Credit Card Payment

Billing is immediately initiated when an order is placed; our secure payment service providers authorise and debit your card simultaneously. CDWOW! does not store any payment details.

Charges to your credit card will be shown as 'CDWOW, Stomp HK Ltd, Paynova or WP-CD WOW and DVD'.

EDIT - if anyone is up for ordering it (not me) - then let people know here.

In which case if you need to cancel your order or any part thereof you will really get screwed on the exchange.

• 2 weeks later...