Sign in to follow this  
k3nnis888

Sik For Iq

I might give them a call tonight and see if it was dispatched and if so I think it should be here tomorrow.

It will have been dispatched today

It will have been dispatched today

Just an update to say that I received my iQ2 SIK today as thought from Australian Air Express Couriers and all is good!

Ordered Monday night, dispatched Tuesday and arrived Wednesday, pretty good and much better then waiting around for an installer...

Only issue was there was no HDMI cable in the box so after a call to Foxtel they said it will be sent to me within the next few days, all up I am pretty happy and thanks for your advice on the delivery times guys.

I'm (unfortunately) billed through Telstra. I ordered the IQ2 just then (upgrade from standard IQ). Rang Foxtel first, they couldn't help me, so I rang Telstra. The guy said they couldn't do Self Install Kits - even after I said I was 100% certain Foxtel customers could do SIK's. Hung up on him and rang again, the lady was wasn't sure but offered to ring a Foxtel consultant, which she did, and the consultant confirmed they could do a SIK. Said it would be $200, I asked if they could do it for $100, said no, so I downgraded my package (got rid of the two movie packages) to make up for it. So I'll have everything including all HD channels, except for the two movie packages. All good!