Iron Man ? On Sale Yet

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there a single and a two disc edition or are they ALL the same?

I have a 2 disc edition on order for ~ $45 (for a few months now) but if they are selling the same thing for $35 I'll cancel and by local.

Its a 2 disc only.

so what's the point of pre ordering these things if they are hitting the shops prior to the official release date and up to $10 cheaper as well...??? I guess that's a good thing but..... :huh:

Just cancelled my order from DVD.UK with exchange rate and shipping it had jumped to over AUD $45 dollars saw it at Sanity at Carousel in WA for about AUD $39 .

Will have to check out Big W tommorow .

Brendon

so what's the point of pre ordering these things if they are hitting the shops prior to the official release date and up to $10 cheaper as well...??? I guess that's a good thing but..... :huh:

Well, i'm not entirely you could have foresaw the dollar plummeting so much when you put in on-pre-order, but in all honesty, its not too surprisng to haar about the waiting times on delivery.

well I just picked up a copy at BigW for $39 and then jumped on line to cancel my $45 order from EzyDvd. Unfortunately they have shipped a day early, so I now have two copies.

Guess I'm going back to BigW!

Its meant to be $35 at BigW.

That's what I thought but couldnt find the catalog again to check. Was in a hurry to get to work and just glad to grab a copy. Was trying to beat my EzyDvd order, missed by about half an hour.....

At least you have it....still waiting on Amazon.