Advice sought for Iphone speakers please.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... Yeah Alien is keeping it real heheh...

Paid $370 off ebay. Its perfect for my computer room. If i want to party , my Klipsch setup is on the other side of the wall :)

.. Then again, if you want system that has lots of bass and volume, mini wont do. If you want a neat package that looks nice and sounds nice than mini will do. Note i would not pay $599. 400 is much more realistic price for mini....

Hmm, auditioned the zepplin mini myself but found that my Octavio kicked its butt for bass and volume. Granted, it is a bigger unit, but I am into the sound, not the looks. Plus, it was cheaper too. Of course, IMHO and to my ears.

Yeah I audtioned a few systems and the Octavio wiped the floor clean with them. Nothing even came close to the overall frequency response, clarity and volume with real quality bass that the Octavio has.

I paid 430. Good deal, from Harvey Norman. you would be lucky if they are still selling it, however. The mini is not even in the same ballpark. The zepplin is, but geez, massive price difference. They dropped the price of the zepplin to a grand, but it is still overpriced at that. The cradle for the ipod on it is crap, very fragile.