Panasonic 50px80a Price

Yes, now I am getting PM's asking for it :huh:

To the original owner of the Myer receipt for $1531 - is it ok if I , or someone else, uploads it to imageshack so everyone can use it?

Hi pneu, that's mine, I emailed it to those who asked for it. No problem if you want to upload it to imageshack, that's a bit beyond my technical expertise!

It's the full A4 size Myer receipt with the model number, etc.

I didn't take the warranty so it is just the $1531 purchase price, used my Amex card so at least I get the 2 years warranty.

With the free delivery probably around the $60 mark it actually means the tv is around $1471.

Good luck guys, I'm sure somebody will beat that price pretty soon.

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi pneu, that's mine, I emailed it to those who asked for it. No problem if you want to upload it to imageshack, that's a bit beyond my technical expertise!

I didn't take the warranty so it is just the $1531 purchase price, used my Amex card so at least I get the 2 years warranty.

With the free delivery probably around the $60 mark it actually means the tv is around $1471.

I can happily report that i used the receipts in Tuggeranong Myer and they happily matched it. No questions asked.

$1531 for the screen is a steal, especially with Myer 1 points.

Thankyou to all.

Scott.

No problem if you want to upload it to imageshack, that's a bit beyond my technical expertise!

With your permission I have uploaded it to imageshack:

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/6760/myerreceiptsr8.jpg

My Price stated early was from Brisbane... You'll have no trouble as stated by Nihonjin to get the TV under $1700 at most major retailers, but you need to put in the effort. It is well worth it as you can save Hundreds of dollars....

Excellent bargaining Tuhan. I didn't think this price could be got in Brisbane.

Can you email me a copy of your receipt to kombiute@optusnet.com.au

Thanks

Bill

Hi Scott.....Great price from Myer Tuggeranong ! As i am in Canberra too could you give me the name of the sales guy and also organise a copy of the receipt for me ? Thanks. Did you get extended warranty if so how much ?

Hi Scott.....Great price from Myer Tuggeranong ! As i am in Canberra too could you give me the name of the sales guy and also organise a copy of the receipt for me ? Thanks. Did you get extended warranty if so how much ?

Hi, I didnt get extended warranty it was about 350 odd for extra 4 years.

Getting the price was easy showed the receipt, no questions asked. Sengar was his name

Hope this helps.

Yes unfortunately i think Scotts purchase must be fake too. Its not hard to produce a receipt either by email, fax or even photocopying it and mailing it ?

why do you have to post such crap. Just because you cant get that price doesnt mean it cant be done.

I know it can as i bought one at $1500 for tv only. Its a long story but until i have the tv in my house i am not going to post the receipt just in case the store i bought it from change there mind. Its on order as there is no stock and i have only paid a deposit so im a bit paranoid that they could still change there mind.

There is another member on this forum that has seen the invoice and can vouch for it so weather or not you believe people who say they have bought at these prices doesnt really matter. Making such insulting remarks is also not going to convince people to help you by posting their receipt either.

People are always saying something cant be done but in the end it is they who end up with egg on their face.

Get your facts straight, i never said it couldn't be done and I haven't even tried ! What i said was that its strange that people can't produce receipts when its an easy thing to do if they really have them !

perhaps you need to re read what you wrote as you seem to have forgotten. For your benefit it is written just a few posts above this one.

saying that it is strange that people cant produce receipts is a lot different to telling someone that they are posting fake information and flat out calling them a liar by what you implied.

If you cant contribute to the thread with helpful posts then dont post at all.

Sorry for OT i wont do it again I just get sick of the number of people who say "It must be fake" or "Prove it or i wont believe it".

:D

What i said was that its strange that people can't produce receipts when its an easy thing to do if they really have them !

Are you aware that there are 2 receipts in this thread?

Not that they'll do you much good because I sure as hell can't get anyone to match them <_<

Lets get back on topic here!

Like most other people, I am sitting on my hands waiting to see what the cheapest price is in Australia, then hoping to go out and get that price!

The best price so far seems to be $1531 from Myer Chatswood, including delivery. Problem is, no-one else seems to be able to get that price. I think we have to accept that someone out there is going to get a real bargain, but that we can't assume that we will all get it.

What I would like to see is a heap more posts showing what you paid, how you paid and any extras included in the price, along with the store and city/town. Regardless of how much you paid! Then we can get a proper feel for what the average going price is.

So come on, tell us what you paid. :rolleyes:

Edited by navsfletcher

Yes unfortunately i think Scotts purchase must be fake too. Its not hard to produce a receipt either by email, fax or even photocopying it and mailing it ?

This is the type of crap the can be expected to be posted by people that work for retails stores. Rooksy are you a HN droid by any chance?