Sign in to follow this  
g12345567

Sony Bravia With Bonus Ps3

I wouldnt worry just yet.

I posted from Adelaide on Monday, and the claim tracker still says 'not received'...

I posted mine from Melbourne on Monday and the claim tracker updated some time between last night and this morning to indicate that the doco was recieved yesterday. I'd guess that it won't be long until your docs gets marked as recieved.

32 inch v4000 jb hi fi camberwell $1790, prob could have done better but the only ones with stock at the moment willing to deal.

I posted mine from Melbourne on Monday and the claim tracker updated some time between last night and this morning to indicate that the doco was recieved yesterday. I'd guess that it won't be long until your docs gets marked as recieved.

Mine changed to 'received' mid-afternoon today.

:D

Im sorry guys but i dont have the final discount receipt as i have sent it away for the cashback offer. But i do have the receipt i started off with from jbhifi at $2800.

btw i got to such a low price because i also packaged my home theatre system with it.(also cables and wiring etc.)

this is link for the $2800 i started off with from jbhifi. I truly didnt think you guys would be jumping all over me for the receipt. I just wanted to share my haggling tips.

http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll306/s...ceiptsmlzv9.jpg

So If I printed this receipt out and took it to JB HIFI, or another shop for that matter, could I get the 46x3100 for $2800?? THanks.

So If I printed this receipt out and took it to JB HIFI, or another shop for that matter, could I get the 46x3100 for $2800?? THanks.

As long as you bought the extended warranty and a surge protector that are also on that receipt, then I expect you could get the lot for $3161.

Sent mine in 8am LAST monday at Canberra CBD post office, and its still not "Received".

Is anyone else finding it's taking a long time??

Just got my Bravia..

KDL40v4000.. Surge protector and cleaning kit.. HDMI Cable.. extra 2yr warranty ... $2100

Is that a good deal? i thought it was pretty good.

Thought I'd start a new thread so people can post the best prices of the new Sony Bravia they have seen advertised or purchased during the bonus ps3 promotion period.

Bing Lee has advertising for the Sony bonus PS3 promotion in todays Sun Herald (sydney)

132cm 'X' Series (1080p 100Hz) $4999 (hot price)

116cm 'X' Series (1080p 100Hz) $3499 (Save $600)

101cm 'XBR' Series (1080p 100Hz) $3399 (Save $300)

101cm 'W' series (1080p) $2299 (Save $400) (RRP $2699)

81cm 'V' Series (1080p) $1999 (pre-order today! in-store 8 July!) (RRP $2099)

Thought I'd start a new thread so people can post the best prices of the new Sony Bravia they have seen advertised or purchased during the bonus ps3 promotion period.

Bing Lee has advertising for the Sony bonus PS3 promotion in todays Sun Herald (sydney)

Perth Myer sold me a 40inch Bravia X for $2554 at sale. I love it and the PS3 is included on claim.

omg you people are getting ripped off big time. You can at least save another 500 bucks. I bought my X series 46" for 2550 before cashback plus 5 years warrrantly for $129.

Rule number 1 Haggle much as you can and then go to another store and tell them the best price you got from the first store and tell them to beat it.

Rule number 2 Get the best price from the seconds store and go back to the first one and say i didnt like their service but i liked thier offer. But if you dont beat their offer im going back. and surely he will beat it and there you will get your best price possible.

btw my two stores harvey norman and wow sight and sound Brisbane.

Great Haggling well done. And you fulfilled the PS3 condition that the set can only be purchased from a Sony dealer.

omg you people are getting ripped off big time. You can at least save another 500 bucks. I bought my X series 46" for 2550 before cashback plus 5 years warrrantly for $129.

Rule number 1 Haggle much as you can and then go to another store and tell them the best price you got from the first store and tell them to beat it.

Rule number 2 Get the best price from the seconds store and go back to the first one and say i didnt like their service but i liked thier offer. But if you dont beat their offer im going back. and surely he will beat it and there you will get your best price possible.

btw my two stores harvey norman and wow sight and sound Brisbane.

Great Haggling well done. And you fulfilled the PS3 condition that the set can only be purchased from a Sony dealer.

Just called Sony Outlet Homebush (Sydney) that is actually Bing Lee.

For KDL40x3100 I was quoted for:

$2580 - TV

$180 - 4 years warranty

-------

$2760 alltogether

+

interest free for 12 month from HSBC: purchase price*4.5%=$125

TOTAL: $2885

If you can get a better deal - get it :-)

Alex

Anyone reached the "Approved" stage yet. Mine was received today, after registering and posting on the 9th. Any estimations or guesses on delivery?

No if you read the thread more carefully they are reffering to the PS3s from the last deal that was end of last year, not the current one.

Pardon?

This was posted today.

Registered 1/7

Forms sent on 4/7 (friday by normal post)

Recieved forms 9/7 (5 days to recieved)

Approved 11/7 (2 days to approved)

Shipped today 15/7 ( 4 days to shipped)

The guy i replied to was talking about people who had already recieved them, not ones being shippied, at the time of my post on here there was no posts on that thread mentioning anyone had actually recieved there PS3

The guy i replied to was talking about people who had already recieved them, not ones being shippied, at the time of my post on here there was no posts on that thread mentioning anyone had actually recieved there PS3

I was "the guy" you were talking to.

And, considering you posted at 2:11 pm, you might like to read the thread a bit more carefully, and see what was posted at 8:27am today

yeah they are being shipped my scenario is exactly the same.. ps3 shipped on the 15th july.. now it is a waiting game to see when it gets to my door step *sigh*