Sign in to follow this  
greg32

Ezyhd Hdmi Cables

Just had this back from supplier...

"the HDMI cables can support 1080p/24p"

Funny thing this question popped up after past 10 months of HDMi cables.

Not sure if this helps, but foxy's cables are certainly outputing 1080p/24p over my LCD from a BD30. I've selected the option within the BD30 HDMI settings to set 1080p 24p output to "ON" and my Sony accepts 1080/24p signals.

Guest EZYHD

Had a stack of DTV'rs ask about HDMI wall plates over many months have them now.

Ordered a few cables yesterday morning, arrived early today. Very impressed with service & delivery speed!

Not that I can test any of them yet, since my new TV isn't delivered till Monday. :D

placed the order on Sunday arrived Tuesday morning - plugged it in and the new box was up and running.

Made an order on Tuesday and got it on Friday.

Unfortunately my TV doesn't like the HDMI cable and I receive no video through to the TV but I do receive sound through the AV receiver.

edit: Must have been connection, working now - will be buying more within the week :)

Edited by evilsync

Guest EZYHD
placed the order on Sunday arrived Tuesday morning - plugged it in and the new box was up and running.
Made an order on Tuesday and got it on Friday.

Unfortunately my TV doesn't like the HDMI cable and I receive no video through to the TV but I do receive sound through the AV receiver.

edit: Must have been connection, working now - will be buying more within the week :)

Well then, everyone is happy....

Can anyone tell me the length of the plug end (not including the connector)?

Thanks for the info Keith. Order placed.

Edited by Yankees

Foxtail, based on the glowing reviews you're receiving in this thread, I will definitely be ordering a few hdmi cables from you.

However, before I do, would you and everyone here who's ordered one, please give me your opinion on the ten metre cable you sell.

I would like to connect a projector to my receiver, and like most dedicated home cinemas they're at opposite ends of the room.

Hence the ten metre cable.

It will only be transmitting video, do you think I'll have a problem over that length?

And if anyones running the same length of ezyhd cable, could you also comment?

Thanks in advance

DP

Guest EZYHD
Can anyone tell me the length of the plug end (not including the connector)?

Thanks for the info Keith. Order placed.

Confirmed via e-mail.

Foxtail, based on the glowing reviews you're receiving in this thread, I will definitely be ordering a few hdmi cables from you.

However, before I do, would you and everyone here who's ordered one, please give me your opinion on the ten metre cable you sell.

I would like to connect a projector to my receiver, and like most dedicated home cinemas they're at opposite ends of the room.

Hence the ten metre cable.

It will only be transmitting video, do you think I'll have a problem over that length?

And if anyones running the same length of ezyhd cable, could you also comment?

Thanks in advance

DP

Have PM'd you.

Well I wasn't happy with the delivery of my order, I ordered and paid for the cables with "Express Post" delivery on a Sunday and it took until Thursday to arrive.

After enquiring on the wednesday about the delay I got a brush-off with a phone number, package number and instructions on who to ring, and when i rang Aust Post they told me they only discuss the article with the poster of the article (top service, thanks).

What p****d me off more was when I enquired about the Express Post delivery guarantee with the store owner, he tells me that he's too far away to offer the guaranteed service - but he can charge for it - thanks mate.

Hi Foxtail,

Looking at ordering some HDMI cables off you this morning, just a question or two. Having the telly installed this Saturday (I know leaving things to the last minute), if ordered today (Tuesday), how fast is 1)Express Post and 2)DHL to Melbourne? Also if sending via DHL, does someone have to be home to sign for the parcel?

Thanks in advance

Joey76

Guest EZYHD
Well I wasn't happy with the delivery of my order, I ordered and paid for the cables with "Express Post" delivery on a Sunday and it took until Thursday to arrive.

After enquiring on the wednesday about the delay I got a brush-off with a phone number, package number and instructions on who to ring, and when i rang Aust Post they told me they only discuss the article with the poster of the article (top service, thanks).

What p****d me off more was when I enquired about the Express Post delivery guarantee with the store owner, he tells me that he's too far away to offer the guaranteed service - but he can charge for it - thanks mate.

This is the 1st negative comment I've had in 10 months, I have no control over Aust. Post. and its rare they take longer to deliver than 48 hours. If a late delivery problem occurs if I call them then I call you etc, so I ask the receiver to go direct. Never before has anyone been told to contact the seller by Aust Post in my experience. Some 95% receive the order next day or 2nd day. And I don't know of many online stores that send same day of order being placed.

Hi Foxtail,

Looking at ordering some HDMI cables off you this morning, just a question or two. Having the telly installed this Saturday (I know leaving things to the last minute), if ordered today (Tuesday), how fast is 1)Express Post and 2)DHL to Melbourne? Also if sending via DHL, does someone have to be home to sign for the parcel?

Thanks in advance

Joey76

Melbourne is usually within 48 hours Express Post, DHL deliver metro areas next day to your location but like all couriers requires signature.

Edited by EZYHD

I just want to add my feedback. I ordered a 2M and 3M HDMI cable last Monday and had them on Wednesday, very well packed with bubble wrap and extra protection around the terminals.

I hooked up my PS3 to my Sony Bravia 46X and the result is amazing, even the PS3 menu looked awesome! The colours in games are bright and vibrant, no problems with interference and sound comes out very clearly.

Regarding 24p, I borrowed Rush Hour 3 on BD and when I played it the TV showed 1080p/24p so the cables can definitely support it. BluRay looks spectacular on the large screen and it's hard to go back to DVD after seeing what's possible.

Haven't tried the 3M cable yet, but I imagine it'll be just as good as the 2M, thanks Foxtail for the great service and keeping me informed along the way, next time I need HDMI cables I'll know where to go. For the price of an entry level 1M cable at Myer I have 2 quality cables from Ezy HD, nice work mate!

Guest EZYHD
I just want to add my feedback. I ordered a 2M and 3M HDMI cable last Monday and had them on Wednesday, very well packed with bubble wrap and extra protection around the terminals.

I hooked up my PS3 to my Sony Bravia 46X and the result is amazing, even the PS3 menu looked awesome! The colours in games are bright and vibrant, no problems with interference and sound comes out very clearly.

Regarding 24p, I borrowed Rush Hour 3 on BD and when I played it the TV showed 1080p/24p so the cables can definitely support it. BluRay looks spectacular on the large screen and it's hard to go back to DVD after seeing what's possible.

Haven't tried the 3M cable yet, but I imagine it'll be just as good as the 2M, thanks Foxtail for the great service and keeping me informed along the way, next time I need HDMI cables I'll know where to go. For the price of an entry level 1M cable at Myer I have 2 quality cables from Ezy HD, nice work mate!

Thank you for such kind comments!

Doesn't look good to be charging for express post when you cannot guarantee delivery within said EP time frame.

Guest EZYHD

Doesn't look good to be charging for express post when you cannot guarantee delivery within said EP time frame.

:D

Ordered a 3m HDMI cable and some speaker wall plates which arrived a few days later well packed and included a small gift for cable management. Am spreading the word for people to use EzyHD

Maybe should include a disclaimer as Foxtail is dependant on the carrier to deliver on time?

This is from the AP express post website:

"The national next business day network operates between all capital cities (except Darwin and in Perth CBD only) and a number of other important centres.

In each State an additional next business day delivery network is available between a number of places not included in the national network.

Beyond these networks, the fastest possible delivery is provided on a non-guaranteed basis. "

Guest EZYHD
Ordered a 3m HDMI cable and some speaker wall plates which arrived a few days later well packed and included a small gift for cable management. Am spreading the word for people to use EzyHD

Excellent.

Maybe should include a disclaimer as Foxtail is dependant on the carrier to deliver on time?

This is from the AP express post website:

"The national next business day network operates between all capital cities (except Darwin and in Perth CBD only) and a number of other important centres.

In each State an additional next business day delivery network is available between a number of places not included in the national network.

Beyond these networks, the fastest possible delivery is provided on a non-guaranteed basis. "

Good idea Faulty99, I will do just that.

I can say I've seen it all after 10 months, some far far away get it next day and others close get it day after, Express Post IMO is a lottery. DHL different story, real quick and large majority next day, only had one or two probs from hundreds of deliveries but resolved quickly. We actually lose money with DHL if out of city suburbs too, but elected to keep DHL freight one price.

I like most others have ordered of the net or eBay, some take up to a week to send items, one small item (keyboard cover) I've been waiting for is 9 days now!. We ship same day payment is made as long a its before 3pm weekdays, can't do more than that. When it comes to post though, all is not always what it seems.

Did anyone miss this sentence; the part about "...too far away to offer the guaranteed service- but he can charge for it..."?

Which company is this with?

Guest EZYHD

Have a nice evening then.