Sign in to follow this  
greg32

Ezyhd Hdmi Cables

Hi all,

Cannot recommend these guys highly enough. I first bought their cables about 12mths ago. Recently one of them developed a fault (extremely rare judging by this site so please don't be put off by that!).

The time between me first notifying them of the fault and a replacement being despatched was less than 24hrs! Absolutely BLOWN AWAY by the service from these guys - EVERYONE SHOULD USE THEM!!

Thanks Foxy - you guys do an awesome job!

cheers

Jeremy

Order placed last wednesday night, posted Thursday, Arrived 8am Friday morning.....awesome service, very rarely found these days. Oh yeah and great products also ^_^ Have not tried HDMI leads yet, but sure they will be fantastic as usual. Thanks a lot Foxy and keep up the good work :D

Edited by vinny0_3

Ordered 5 hdmi cables a couple of days ago. Got it today. Top quality cables indeed. Will certainly recommend anyone who wants top quality hdmi cables at low prices to get it from ezyhd. Keep up the great products and service, Foxtail.

After my cables not arriving when expected,I emailed Keith who sorted out the problem and replied to me within a couple of hours.once sorted he sent them express post and they arrived within 2 days.

Thanks for the great service..

Cheers.

Thornton :lol:

I sent the wife to by a Blue ray disc player on special while I was at work. The salesman told her it doesn't come with HDMI cable because of the quality of the cables that were being sent with the HD gear wasn't good enough and then tried to sell her a "high quality cable" for about $100. Luckily she didn't buy the cable. I did some research and continually heard about Ezyhd hdmi cables. I bought one for stuff all, it turned up straight away and it works great. I can't believe the picture quality.

I actually received my cables several days ago, so many thanks to Keith and Anna as well - prompt arrival and well packaged.

Definitely must say the cables all look top notch. Big thumbs up.

With the impending arrival of the blu ray player from Sony..it's slowly coming together.

Had to go through EZYHD for my HDMI cables after reading the rave reviews on this site. Got 2 x HDMI cables within 2 days of ordering. Plugged them in last night and they work a treat.

Great service guys keep up the good work!!!!

Guest EZYHD

About time I chimed in, thanks guys for your very kind comments, we appreciate this feedback.

Second buy and still a happy camper, HDMI switcher and 3m HDMI cable, Placed Order 18th and arrived 20th !

Good stuff!

Thx Foxy!

Mc, :ninja:

Ordered some HDMI and Optical Cables, I must say they are better then I expected.

Great Work EzyHD, your communication was excellent I will be recommending you to everyone.

Keep up the great work!

Regards

George

Edit typo

Edited by John Matrix

Ordered 3 hdmi cables Sunday night. Received this morning at 7.30am.

Excellent quality cables. Will definitely buy again and recommend to my friends.

Keep up the great work Keith and Anna.

David

My stereo installer looked at the 2 x 3m HDMI leads and 1 x 3m optical and said "these look expensive", expecting me to have been ripped off by HN or JB. He was surprised by the price and impressed by the quality. I have given him one of your cards..

Thanks guys.

Love the quick delivery and cables look great.

Have no doubt I'll be buying more in the future along with friends and family ...

I ordered a 5-way HDMI switch and 2 HDMI cables and everything arrived within 2 days without issue. Excellent customer service as usual.

I've encountered some HDMI handshaking issues with the HDMI switch and my source devices and was wondering if anyone has any experience with problems with the HDMI switch EZYHD sell? - I've created a thread - any help or feedback would be most appreciated.

Keith has replied a couple of times - so post sales support is on a par with with his pre-sales - excellent.

Edited - moved details of problem to new thread.

Edited by kiwimeat

Guest EZYHD

If its only going to the one display then there are threads here on rare handshake subject, can happen with media centres.

HERE:

Guest EZYHD

double post deleted.

Edited by EZYHD

I've bought several HDMI cables over the last month. Some from EZYHD and some from Ugly.

Both seem to deliver the same quality picture.

Construction wise, I've found the EZYHD one to be of superior quality with metal connectors and robust braid. It was delivered fast and well packaged.

Next time I need a HDMI cable, I'll be using EzyHD.

Edited by Bluegum

I should have posted here before now too, but I'd like to add my bit for Ezyhd's terrific service paired with outstanding cable quality.

I bought a 1m cable (blu-ray player to receiver) just before Christmas, couldn't believe how thick it was when it arrived! More recently, yesterday I had my missus put in an order for a 5m cable that will replace our existing (rather shite) receiver to projector cable, and I fully expect it's quality to be just as good.

The only downer is that express post takes another day to reach the Perth metro area, but I've become used to that. Price you pay for living in the best city in Australia, I suppose :)

Ezyhd, keep up the excellent work! You are my one-stop-shop for HDMI cables now.

Just received my cables today and they are great. Heaps better than the ones in the retail stores.

Keeps up the good work guys!

Edited by Alista

Looking at a new plasma and HT setup 5.1.... apparently i need to get HDMI as well as a Toslink cable from TV to receiver?

anyway, i need to be ordering the cables as soon as i buy, and all i've heard is great stuff from our new 65" pana owner :P

cheers,

Jase.