Sign in to follow this  
greg32

Ezyhd Hdmi Cables

Hi there,

Am looking for a few cables how do I get a hold of Ezyhd.

Sorry if this is a stupid question but im new here.

Cheers :mellow:

Found your website will order soon !!

Guest EZYHD
Hi there,

Am looking for a few cables how do I get a hold of Ezyhd.

Sorry if this is a stupid question but im new here.

Cheers :mellow:

let me see now...

I have ordered a 5 meter HDMI cables from Foxy and it works perfectly. The cable is running between a video scaler to a LCD projector at 1080p.

that they do!

Found your website will order soon !!

I found it too! :D:rolleyes::D

Great resource this forum and thread are.. got a new Samsung 40" LCD TV, so ordered some HDMI cables from you foxtail :)

I assume the special offer is still valid ?

"Buy any 5 HDMI cables and its FREE DHL Courier"

Guest EZYHD
Great resource this forum and thread are.. got a new Samsung 40" LCD TV, so ordered some HDMI cables from you foxtail :)

I assume the special offer is still valid ?

"Buy any 5 HDMI cables and its FREE DHL Courier"

It was for you!.

Simply amazing service, I can't think of anywhere else where you can ask a question and get a reply as quickly and easily as these guys can. If other businesses out there took a page from foxy's book they'd certainly get more sales IMO. 3 votes, best on ground performance!......and I only ordered yesterday and haven't even seen the cables yet......he's that good to deal with! :P

Guest EZYHD
Simply amazing service, I can't think of anywhere else where you can ask a question and get a reply as quickly and easily as these guys can. If other businesses out there took a page from foxy's book they'd certainly get more sales IMO. 3 votes, best on ground performance!......and I only ordered yesterday and haven't even seen the cables yet......he's that good to deal with! :P

Your too kind!

Thanks for the cables Foxy.Compared your $17.50 cable to my $200 monster cable and if anything i prefer the picture with yours.

Guest EZYHD
Thanks for the cables Foxy.Compared your $17.50 cable to my $200 monster cable and if anything i prefer the picture with yours.

Well that's nice to know.

Just put an order in for a 3mtr thanks foxy.

Yay, just received my two 1M cables today (and the free gift :)). Great quality from what I can tell, and great service on top of that. Thanks Keith! I can finally move my 360 to the other side of the TV now because the HDMI cord is long enough. I'll be using the other cable for the Blu-ray player when that arrives. I prefer it to the Belkin 1.3 Pure AV I was using for the 360 - which should give you an idea of the quality of Foxtails cables. Can't recommend highly enough. Will definitely use again in the future.

Guest EZYHD
Just put an order in for a 3mtr thanks foxy.

yes confirmed.

Yay, just received my two 1M cables today (and the free gift :)). Great quality from what I can tell, and great service on top of that. Thanks Keith! I can finally move my 360 to the other side of the TV now because the HDMI cord is long enough. I'll be using the other cable for the Blu-ray player when that arrives. I prefer it to the Belkin 1.3 Pure AV I was using for the 360 - which should give you an idea of the quality of Foxtails cables. Can't recommend highly enough. Will definitely use again in the future.

nice rap, thank you.

Guest EZYHD
Just placed order for 1x 2M HDMI cable. Paid via Paypal.

Cheers.

Yep confirmed, check your e-mail.

Just a quick note to say great work to Foxtail - prompt response to an email query, order placed at 8am Wednesday, received 10:30 Thursday.

And man, what a good looking cable!

New HTPC arriving tomorrow, so I'm all set to give this a whirl. Thanks again.

Guest EZYHD
Just a quick note to say great work to Foxtail - prompt response to an email query, order placed at 8am Wednesday, received 10:30 Thursday.

And man, what a good looking cable!

New HTPC arriving tomorrow, so I'm all set to give this a whirl. Thanks again.

Yeah sometimes its real quick.

Beating my own drum... I've not seen a better lookin cable yet.

You can add me to the very long list of people who have been impressed with the service. I got a couple of 2m cables which are already on their way. It really helped having that audioholics link to show that you don't need to pay $300 per metre for good HDMI cables. I'm looking forward to hooking up the PS3 to the new 52" Samsung.

And I just want to add a "me too" to this thread.

I ordered a few HDMI cables from him, only to get them the next day, rather than the next week that I thought they'd take.... and a bonus gift with them too ! :)

I know where I'll be going if I need any more HDMI cables. :D

I ordered a few HDMI cables from him, only to get them the next day, rather than the next week that I thought they'd take.... and a bonus gift with them too ! :)

what's this bonus gift that everyone's been receiving? :)

It's a surprise.

Guest yhng05

Just like to say foxtail has been the best. Although it's unfortunate one of the HDMI cables I got off him recently just died today, I'm still gonna put another order through him.

Guest EZYHD
Just like to say foxtail has been the best. Although it's unfortunate one of the HDMI cables I got off him recently just died today, I'm still gonna put another order through him.

That is as rare as hens teeth, will replace it no probs.

Edited by EZYHD

Guest EZYHD
You can add me to the very long list of people who have been impressed with the service. I got a couple of 2m cables which are already on their way. It really helped having that audioholics link to show that you don't need to pay $300 per metre for good HDMI cables. I'm looking forward to hooking up the PS3 to the new 52" Samsung.

Thanks once again all...

It's a surprise.

I wonder what it is! shhhhh

Wow.. DHL is quick. Ordered cables at 12:30pm yesterday and they arrived by 9:30am today. I just got a call from my gf saying how incredible the PS3 looks on the new Samsung. Very happy to get the cables before the weekend!

Thanks again!

Just put in an order for 2x 1.5m hdmi cables via direct deposit. can't wait for these to arrive in anticipation for the new 50'' pz800a!

Thanks foxtail =)

Edited by neggary