Sign in to follow this  
greg32

Ezyhd Hdmi Cables

hey mate i notice that the longer the run the beefer the cores are inside the hdmi cable... I have a 12m hdmi cable and i need to put a darblet between that and my avr.. So i was wondering can i get a 0.5m - 1m hdmi cable made with the thicker gauge because it will end up being 13m total :)

Guest EZYHD

Sorry Htpc-online don't have, never been asked for one that thick at that short length, you'd want it 24awg to match.

Having said that, could try a 28awg might do the job.

no it was her brother :phone: .

No it was her brothers boyfriend! But that was last time! I didn't see who delivered my HDMI splitter this time, they must have been in stealth mode but it's here and working and I now have 3D AND the HD codecs, just hooked it up and got DTS MASTER HD straight away, so as usual, snappy delivery and performance as promised. Thanks Foxy

There are old people living here in these Housing Commission Unis who were missing some TV channels.Been swapping their old coax antenna cable (RG59/U) with RG6/U (from EZYHD) on new digital TV's.Now veiwing is great.

Thanks Keith,

Got the hdmi cables, not bad ordered last Friday arrived in WA today.

Best bit is they have fixed up the signal problem I was having between my HTPC and AVR. Cables look nice too, shame to hide them away behind the cabinet.

Will definitely buy some more cables from you when I upgrade to my 70" panel and need to run cables in the wall cavity.

A pleasure doing business with you.

John.

Ok so Kieth and Anna are off OS yet again.............................. :yes::rolleyes:

But as a "we're on holidays" treat, its 9% off everything until 21st Oct........ :D

Reviving an old thread here.

Hey Keith new website looking good :kiss:

Bet when you first started this little venture you would not imagine how well and popular it has become. Somebody got to keep Auspost in business. :hyper:

Saying that they have upped their game ordered some computer bits and got fast delivery and very good online tracking..

Guest EZYHD

Yes it was a big job, site not been updated in a long time, had many nice comments about it.

As you may know it all started here after the then DTV members asked if I could get them some HDMI cables while visiting Aussie ex pat friends in Hong Kong, the price 8 years ago for HDMI in OZ was horrendous, dragged the good woman to the trade show, none would sell us less that 250 each length, found one only 50 x 2m and the rest is history. Aust. Post love us and I like the QFF points too.

Within a week my mail runneth over with members and others wanting all sorts of HT items and so it began, doing a favour, my HT was a hobby and look what happened after. Of course every Tom Dick and Harry is in the game now.

In my senior years I love it, the interaction with customers especially and recommendations or a nice email really makes our day, have no intention of slowing down anytime soon, still having to much fun.

When I come back here I think of the fun we all had here in days gone by with so many, Kazz, Chopsus, Al, KWarrior, Diesel and the list goes on.

Do you sell RCA's Foxy??

I've bought a few HDMI's over the years

Guest EZYHD

Do you sell RCA's Foxy??

I've bought a few HDMI's over the years

I think so RCA

I think so RCA

Thanks

Components RGB ok to use as RCA?? I've never tried before.

Received a pair of 1.5M cables today. I can tell just by looking at them that they are of superior quality. Holding them in my hand only confirms this. They weigh considerably more than standard cables and are clearly built to last a lifetime. For the price (about $20 each) they're an absolute steal--but don't tell Ezyhd that!

Yes they are good quality lots of praise from users here.

Sorry Keith I used to pick up a few RCA component cables in Singapore Sim Lim Square had them years now but hardly used anymore as everything these days rely on HDMI

Guest EZYHD

Yes I remember Sim Lin Square from years ago was a great place to buy, then Mong Kok in Hong Kong became better then MBK Centre in Bangkok more so.