• 1 month later...
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

Reviving an old thread here.

Hey Keith new website looking good :kiss:

Bet when you first started this little venture you would not imagine how well and popular it has become. Somebody got to keep Auspost in business. :hyper:

Saying that they have upped their game ordered some computer bits and got fast delivery and very good online tracking..

Guest EZYHD

Yes it was a big job, site not been updated in a long time, had many nice comments about it.

As you may know it all started here after the then DTV members asked if I could get them some HDMI cables while visiting Aussie ex pat friends in Hong Kong, the price 8 years ago for HDMI in OZ was horrendous, dragged the good woman to the trade show, none would sell us less that 250 each length, found one only 50 x 2m and the rest is history. Aust. Post love us and I like the QFF points too.

Within a week my mail runneth over with members and others wanting all sorts of HT items and so it began, doing a favour, my HT was a hobby and look what happened after. Of course every Tom Dick and Harry is in the game now.

In my senior years I love it, the interaction with customers especially and recommendations or a nice email really makes our day, have no intention of slowing down anytime soon, still having to much fun.

When I come back here I think of the fun we all had here in days gone by with so many, Kazz, Chopsus, Al, KWarrior, Diesel and the list goes on.

Received a pair of 1.5M cables today. I can tell just by looking at them that they are of superior quality. Holding them in my hand only confirms this. They weigh considerably more than standard cables and are clearly built to last a lifetime. For the price (about $20 each) they're an absolute steal--but don't tell Ezyhd that!

Yes they are good quality lots of praise from users here.

Sorry Keith I used to pick up a few RCA component cables in Singapore Sim Lim Square had them years now but hardly used anymore as everything these days rely on HDMI

Guest EZYHD

Yes I remember Sim Lin Square from years ago was a great place to buy, then Mong Kok in Hong Kong became better then MBK Centre in Bangkok more so.

O.T. one of the good things in Singapore and Malaysia is the cheap Carlsberg Special Brew in every 7 Eleven store fridge. Cold fall down juice on a hot day takes some beating :turned:

Guest EZYHD

If they have it at SIN airport I'll drink some, only there is transit for 3 hours on way HKG then Europe, probably be in the J lounge anyway and booze is free :ike:

Visiting cable supplier in Shenzhen again after many years, they have over 2000 employees now, the quality and service they provide us is excellent.