Ezyhd Hdmi Cables

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EDITED ... by poster ... though it was unwise and unreasonable to put complaints here .. should have contacted ezyhd directly first .. apologies to anyone affected.

Always best with any supplier to contact them first.

This matter was sorted to customers satisfaction.

Thanks. I did look at their website, which was no joy, but figured I'd ask here just in case.

Any recommendations; will a retail store be the best option?

Here you go

http://www.selby.com.au/cables/scart-cables/to-component/1-5m-scart-component-yuv-audio-cable-for-foxtel-sc95285r-1-5m.html

Edited by wheelz

And I ordered a new 2m HDMI cable from you this morning, which, following your usual excellent service, I expect will be with me tomorrow.

Well yeah... my Lear jet has been very busy :phone: .

just ordered a 5mtr HDMI cable and a optical cable, have used your cables before and they are top quailty, had to get a new HDMI cable as i bent the end of one of my other ones taking the TV off the wall to plug something else in and the plug housing came off, completely my fault nothing to do with the quailty of the plugs.

have got by using just one but have MyStarHD getting installed tomorrow so need 2 again.

And 12.5% off today, that was a nice bonus!

Edited by vallatv

• 1 month later...
  • Volunteer

Put in anither order for Ezyhd cables yesterday, another 10m as the new pj has 2 inputs and a few other bits and pieces.

Pleasantly surprised to see cable prices have gone down 10% of late. :w00t:

This keeps my system all Ezyhd cables. :yes:

Pleasantly surprised to see cable prices have gone down 10% of late. :w00t:

This keeps my system all Ezyhd cables. :yes:

Just got a 1 in 2 out hdmi splitter from foxy Kazz ;very solid and secure hdmi connections and the built in leds are great for diagnostic purposes :thumbsup: May well have helped decide what new pre pro to get for an under $50 outlay :sorcerer:

• 3 months later...

hey mate i notice that the longer the run the beefer the cores are inside the hdmi cable... I have a 12m hdmi cable and i need to put a darblet between that and my avr.. So i was wondering can i get a 0.5m - 1m hdmi cable made with the thicker gauge because it will end up being 13m total :)

Guest EZYHD

Sorry Htpc-online don't have, never been asked for one that thick at that short length, you'd want it 24awg to match.

Having said that, could try a 28awg might do the job.

no it was her brother :phone: .

No it was her brothers boyfriend! But that was last time! I didn't see who delivered my HDMI splitter this time, they must have been in stealth mode but it's here and working and I now have 3D AND the HD codecs, just hooked it up and got DTS MASTER HD straight away, so as usual, snappy delivery and performance as promised. Thanks Foxy

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks Keith,

Got the hdmi cables, not bad ordered last Friday arrived in WA today.

Best bit is they have fixed up the signal problem I was having between my HTPC and AVR. Cables look nice too, shame to hide them away behind the cabinet.

Will definitely buy some more cables from you when I upgrade to my 70" panel and need to run cables in the wall cavity.

A pleasure doing business with you.

John.