Ezyhd Hdmi Cables

Still the same quality service and products as when you first started Foxy!

Good to see fame and being "run off your feet" hasn't affected the levels of service and speedy delivery.

Much appreciated - a return customer.

Been meaning to come back here been flat out, thanks for your kind words Diesel.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
I need to get cable next day. How do I do that?

Been trying to access "http://www.ezyhd-cables.com.au/" and "http://www.ezyhd.com.au/" for ages, but the websites keeps failing to load and seem broken. So Unable to order a cable from them, and had to order elsewhere.

Not broken HERE

many orders arrived throughout today.

Edited by EZYHD

Not broken HERE

many orders arrived throughout today.

It's not broken now. But it was for ages the exact same times I posted my other post. It seems to me that you are not believing me and calling me a liar? I am telling you Fox, your websites were broken for ages during the day. Check your website stats, maybe they will show you.

Doesn't make good business sense to accuse a potential customer of lying, when I genuinely did try to access your website but it was broken for a time.

God bless.

Edited by Ps3Tony

It's not broken now. But it was for ages the exact same times I posted my other post. It seems to me that you are not believing me and calling me a liar? I am telling you Fox, your websites were broken for ages during the day. Check your website stats, maybe they will show you.

Doesn't make good business sense to accuse a potential customer of lying, when I genuinely did try to access your website but it was broken for a time.

God bless.

What?, I'm not calling you a liar at all, I would never do so, it was working most of the day, it could have been your browser or a computer hickup your end.

after seeing your post I asked others with different browsers to try it all worked. I contacted my web site host they said all was in order. Mind you it could have been broken for a short period, I was unaware of it as orders kept arriving.

sorry if you feel offended, was not my intent.

What?, I'm not calling you a liar at all, I would never do so, it was working most of the day, it could have been your browser or a computer hickup your end.

after seeing your post I asked others with different browsers to try it all worked. I contacted my web site host they said all was in order. Mind you it could have been broken for a short period, I was unaware of it as orders kept arriving.

sorry if you feel offended, was not my intent.

Thank you Fox :)

• 3 weeks later...

Guys thought to let you all know... have the 17.5% off the lot back on, was so popular while we were away in the US on vacation recently, and its an early gift with all orders of a free mouse pad too.

• 2 weeks later...

Quick update, ordered some 2M HDMI cables from ezyhd. 2 days from Cairns (I think) to Canberra and I also got 15% off and a free mousepad.

This is my second purchase from Keith, I cannot recommend them highly enough.

Good honest service.

Oh and the cables look like really great quality too!

Cheers Mark

Thanks guys.

We've been moving over to slightly thinner HDMI plug with brush alloy finish, they sure look good (not that you see them much!) as some receivers have their HDMI inputs rather close.

Well its been another fantastic year even with all these new suppliers in OZ popping up all over the place, to think back to all those years ago when it all started right on DTV after I brought some back from Hong Kong for the gang here and to where it is today, we just love it, get to assist many and some I've even met personally, but the feedback is when it makes it all worthwhile.

So thank you all for all your kind comments, have a great, safe festive season, as we look forward to 2012

Thanks guys.

Currently on Gold Coast for some R n R, flying home today to a stack of orders, guess many electrical Xmas gifts and Boxing day sales need cables.

• 1 month later...

Can someone advise what the difference would be between the 1.5m HDMI cable from EZYHD which I think works out for me at about $28 delivered to VIC and what seems to be a similar cable off Ebay at $5.95 delivered?

I'm hooking a DVD player to a 32" HD (1366 x 768) LCD TV.

Edited by BigBad64

Can someone advise what the difference would be between the 1.5m HDMI cable from EZYHD which I think works out for me at about $28 delivered to VIC and what seems to be a similar cable off Ebay at $5.95 delivered?

I'm hooking a DVD player to a 32" HD (1366 x 768) LCD TV.

We don't know the difference - that is the answer.

ebay - Unknown cable, unknown supplier on ebay - wwhat recourse?

EzyHd Quality supplier, quality cables, 87 pages of positive responses in a forum of hard markers!

Risk v No risk, there is a price difference that is the only known.

I have used and recommended Keith's cables for several years, they run HD TV 20 metres for me with absolute reliability.

Oustanding Quality at a fair price, exceptional service v an unknown?

No brainer really . . . . .

He also supported the forum through advertising...I like to support those that 'give back'

+1 not that I have bought anything in a long while. Also knowing Foxy he stands by his products 100% try that with ebay.

Hope you are well Keith?

Edited by achjimmy

thanks once agin for you good wishes guys.

Yeah i am well and turning the big 70 on 1st March, everyone says I only look 60ish (but I think I'm 55!), I'm feeling great actually.

Considering there are so many in the HDMi game now, business is booming so its good all round.

Off to the annual HK trade shows in April once again, be meeting up with our major suppliers and looking for anything new. Have some OZ mates who live and work in HK (for years) so can be some late nights!.

regards,

Keith