Ezyhd Hdmi Cables

Not sure if he's on about something, or just on something. Rather little information in there about HDMI cables - that's for sure.

Alrighty then. Someone might as well remove my post above (as well as this one), since it is now the only post remainig in that saga and is likely to make no sense whatsoever to people reading through this thread in times to come. thanks

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

excellent service, but still waiting for delivery. mailed wednesday unfortunately still yet to arrive.

Call your Post Office now if no luck contact me (I might have to start my own courier company!).

i have called the post office and actually went to the mailing centre. "Bureaucratic nightmare"

PM or e-mail me and see if I can help track it down.

all good, finally got here.. :D

That's a relief. Bit rare it did not turn up within reasonable time, usually never more than 2 working days with Aust Post, anyway good result.

Hi Foxtail.

I'm interested in buying your 4 in 2 out HDMI splitter. Is it be possible to simultaneously output from both 'outs' (if that makes sense...)?

Reason I ask is that I want to bypass my AVR with video playback (my AVR clips blacks and whites to some degree), but I want to send the audio portion to to AVR for HD audio playback - ie One HDMI 'in' to the splitter and two indentical 'outs' to the AVR and display. Would that work??

Sorry if I've confused you!

Hi Foxtail.

I'm interested in buying your 4 in 2 out HDMI splitter. Is it be possible to simultaneously output from both 'outs' (if that makes sense...)?

Yes.

Reason I ask is that I want to bypass my AVR with video playback (my AVR clips blacks and whites to some degree), but I want to send the audio portion to to AVR for HD audio playback - ie One HDMI 'in' to the splitter and two indentical 'outs' to the AVR and display. Would that work??

I think so.

Sorry if I've confused you!

Hi, I just ordered and received a 2m HDMI cable and just want to say first, great cable, great customer service and speedy delivery.

I just got a question tho, will the 2m HDMI cable support 1080p/24p? The reason I ask this is that I have a PS3 with a panasonic TH-50PZ800a tele, where it is never saying that it is playing in 24p. As I noticed in store when I was looking at the TV that it was displaying 1080p 24p when a blu-ray was playing (It tells you this information when the info button is pressed for the TV).

Dave

Hi, I just ordered and received a 2m HDMI cable and just want to say first, great cable, great customer service and speedy delivery.

I just got a question tho, will the 2m HDMI cable support 1080p/24p? The reason I ask this is that I have a PS3 with a panasonic TH-50PZ800a tele, where it is never saying that it is playing in 24p. As I noticed in store when I was looking at the TV that it was displaying 1080p 24p when a blu-ray was playing (It tells you this information when the info button is pressed for the TV).

Dave

No idea at all, never been asked in past 10 months, maybe someone else may know.

Hi All,

Ordered two 1.5m cables on Thursday and they arrived on Tuesday.

Also, thanks for the cable markers, they've come in handy.

Dolphy

A pleasure.

No idea at all, never been asked in past 10 months, maybe someone else may know.

Ok, it doesnt really bother me I was just curious. I have been recommending you to everyone, I think my bro put in an order tonight for some cables.

Edited by Dave85

Dave

i've got the same telly in a 46 and are running the same cables as you thru my bd30 player and tried to play in 24p last night and it only showed it as 1080p...

i'd be interested to know whether it's a disc issue or something else.

cheers

i've got the same telly in a 46 and are running the same cables as you thru my bd30 player and tried to play in 24p last night and it only showed it as 1080p...

i'd be interested to know whether it's a disc issue or something else.

cheers

ok what movie were you trying to watch? I was watching batman begins, which I assume plays in 24p

ok what movie were you trying to watch? I was watching batman begins, which I assume plays in 24p

i was watching harry potter & sorcerers stone..

footnote:

just had the salesman try the same setup as mine "in store" and after changing 24p output to 'yes' and then hitting play it only showed as a "1080p". i then asked him to reload the disc and try it again and after reloading it shows "24p" in the right hand top cnr. does that mean each time a change is made to the setup we have to reload the disc for the changes to take effect.

cheers

Dave

Bit of a strange question If it supports 1080p 50Hz and 60Hz why wouldn't it do 24fps. ?

You do need to set the player to output 24fps AND the TV must be able to accept 24fps.

Bit confusing all these different video outputs and that is before you tackle all the different audio options.

EDIT : RS2000 answered the question well enough ignore the above.

Edited by mwd

Just had this back from supplier...

"the HDMI cables can support 1080p/24p"

Funny thing this question popped up after past 10 months of HDMi cables.

Edited by EZYHD

Just had this back from supplier...

"the HDMI cables can support 1080p/24p"

Funny thing this question popped up after past 10 months of HDMi cables.

cheers foxtail, I think I got something wrong with my configuration. I will investigate this.

How much is shipping for like a 1/1.5/2m cable to Sydney?

Express Post + packing $9.90 inc gst

DHL Courier + packing $15.40 inc gst