Ezyhd Hdmi Cables

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest yhng05
That is as rare as hens teeth, will replace it no probs.

Thanks, but that's cool. Just put through another order to you!

Guest EZYHD
Wow.. DHL is quick. Ordered cables at 12:30pm yesterday and they arrived by 9:30am today. I just got a call from my gf saying how incredible the PS3 looks on the new Samsung. Very happy to get the cables before the weekend!

Thanks again!

Just put in an order for 2x 1.5m hdmi cables via direct deposit. can't wait for these to arrive in anticipation for the new 50'' pz800a!

Thanks foxtail =)

Brilliant. My story is just like everyone elses, i ordered the cables yesterday and here they are on my desk this morning. Cheers foxtail, awesome service.
Hi Foxtail,

I just received the cables. Very fast delivery. The cables look very well made.

I'll definitely buy from Ezyhd Hdmi Cables again.

Thanks for the gift.

Another satisfied customer. Ordered the cables Thursday night, got an email that the cables were sent on Friday and received them on Monday. Thanks. :D
Thanks, but that's cool. Just put through another order to you!

thank you very much guys...

Some news...

Soon we'll have a decent order form checkout cart where it will add up orders, select freight type, add gst, send confirmation and produce the invoices automatically, then the good woman (the dispatch manager) and I can enjoy more of our retirement!.

Guest EZYHD
Again, another satisfied customer. Quality cables, brilliant service, and fast delivery. Thanks :D

Excellent Thanks.

Yet another satisfied customer here. I bet you never get tired of hearing it though...

No never!

Cable arrived safe and sound today,i must say these newer type cable(braided) that you have foxy are very well put together and really look the goods. cheers foxy.

They tell me they have top WAF too.

Some News...

The new shopping cart should be ready very soon, this will make it so much easier for all, and orders are coming in left right and centre past few weeks so the cart will give us more free time in our retirement.

Edited by EZYHD

I am very very impressed - ordered yesterday midday 2 x 1m HDMI cables and paid for courier delivery and they arrived this morning before 9 am!!! The cables look very solid and well made. Have plugged them into my new blu ray player and everything looks beautiful!!!

Why would i go to the shops when I can just order online and get it the next day - amazing fast delivery and excellent service.

I will definitely use EZYHD again if I need some more HDMI cables and would not hesitate to recommend to anyone looking for a great product with excellent service.

Thankyou!!

Cables arrived nicely packed the next day after the order - really fast service.

The quality of the cable looks very professional - can't wait to have them connected up (only waiting to have the LCD mounted on the wall first). I won't expect any problem with them given all other's great feedback on their own experience.

Guest EZYHD
mmm i ordered mine on friday and had confirmation they were sent that day but i havnt received them yet :unsure:

Hopefully they arrive 2moro.

Call your local PO or e-mail me for assistance.

Guest EZYHD
Another happy customer here..order made, confirmation email received same day and got the cable next day...too easy :D

I like happy customers!