Ezyhd Hdmi Cables

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest EZYHD
Ordered the 2M cable and the DVI/HDMI adapter. Both work beautifully. I have never used HDMI before so I can't compare quality, but they are amazing so far, exactly as described and appear to be made of very high quality. I'm sure I can make use of the complimentary gift too!

Thanks Keith, definitely will purchase again when I need another set.

All positive my end as well. Ordered Sunday, arrived Tuesday. I am spreading the word!

Yeah great, might have to start a club sooon!.

Ordered 2m & 1.5m HDMI cables Monday, they arrived today - great service and quick delivery to the ACT.

Must've missed out on the 'freebie' :o but quality and speediness of service more than makes up for it.

I'll no doubt be purchasing again and recommending your service to others. :D

Guest EZYHD
Ordered 2m & 1.5m HDMI cables Monday, they arrived today - great service and quick delivery to the ACT.

Must've missed out on the 'freebie' :o but quality and speediness of service more than makes up for it.

I'll no doubt be purchasing again and recommending your service to others. :D

Thanks.

I Recently brought a few supposed high end monster cables from America. I thought i was getting a good deal until discovered all i got was ripped off. These cables were supposed to support 1080p+ but could only handle 1080i. So yesterday i decided to try Ezyhd cables. I had them first thing this morning and they work perfect on 1080p. All i can say is thanks and to any others who are thinking of getting monster cables from America save your money and go with Ezyhd cables.

Guest EZYHD
I Recently brought a few supposed high end monster cables from America. I thought i was getting a good deal until discovered all i got was ripped off. These cables were supposed to support 1080p+ but could only handle 1080i. So yesterday i decided to try Ezyhd cables. I had them first thing this morning and they work perfect on 1080p. All i can say is thanks and to any others who are thinking of getting monster cables from America save your money and go with Ezyhd cables.
Ordered six cables, great delivery time and cables work well.

Highly recommended.

Thanks Foxtail.

Nice to hear your positive comments guys...TA :D

Guest EZYHD
What length does everyone prefer to use when connecting their equipment to their plasma - thanks in advance. I was just thinking 50cm would be a good length but not sure whether it would be long enough.

Measure between your TV and Devices with a piece of string or wire and leave 10cm extra at least.

Ordered a 10mt HDMI cable from EzyHD 3pm On Wednesday, Had the cable by 11am the next morning! Outstanding Service, Professional Polite, Very quick reply to all my emails.

Thank you very much.

I had Previously purchased 3 cheap and nasty 10mt HDMI cables for my PS3. Two from MSY, and one from eBay. Both the MSY ones had very, very bad sparkles, one had green sparkles the other blue. After returning them (one I couldn’t because its now stuck in a wall cavity Grrr) I ordered one from eBay... took weeks to come in, was rated as 1080p and PS3 suitable, eventually received it....connected it up... no image/ picture/sound at all at 1080p... I could only get 720i/p... just - with lots of sparkles....

So after reading this forum, I found ezyhd. After the praise they received I emailed them about their cables, got a very speedy reply and then ordered a 10mt Ezyhd 10mt HDMI Cable.

In less than 24 hours, I was connecting up my TV - (Sony 46'X series 1080p), to my PS3. And what can I say.... Brilliant, Zero sparkles, sharp clean and clear images.

Plan to get another couple, one for my media centre and one for my HD Video camera. I will certainly be recommending them to my Vista Media Centre's user group.

I am now trying to get my money back from the ebay guy, who, as of the day after I sent him an email... is no longer a registered member....

Get all your HDMI cables from Ezyhd, forget MSY and eBay. Great quality, professional service.

Highly recommend.

Edited by nathanreed

Guest EZYHD

Nathan,

What can I say, thank you so much for these very kind words, it sure makes it all worthwhile.

While we can have an auto responder once order placed we prefer to confirm personally, and the same once sent, it all about real service which is lacking with some suppliers in this day and age.

Guest Hursty22

Thanks Foxtail,

I ordered 3 cables, very good service, fast delivery, and the quality of the cables are great.

Kev

Measure between your TV and Devices with a piece of string or wire and leave 10cm extra at least.

That is what I should have done before placing my order for the 50cm ones.

I just want to add my positive comments to the numerous ones already posted and share my experience with you all.

I ordered 2 X 0.5m after reading this thread and like everybody else my cables arrived very quickly via express post . I couldn't wait to hook them up to my new TV but was disappointed to find I had under estimated the length I needed. So I emailed Keith to let him know that I needed to order 2 X 1m cables and would he consider swapping them over if I posted them back. He said sure just send them back with $10 to cover off the postage. I was slack and before I knew I had a notice from the post office telling me I had a delivery to collect. So Keith had sent the 2 X 1m cables before I had even returned the others or paid for the postage, feeling quite embarrassed by my slackness I quickly rectified the situation and posted the short cables back and sent him $10 via paypal.

My experience speaks volumes for the type of guy and his business operation add to that the quality of the cables already discussed in this and other threads, I cannot recommend the guy highly enough if you are thinking of buying some new cables don't waste your time going any where else.

Great doing business with you Keith

has anyone order 5m HDMI cables from them? Do they work perfectly? I want to run my laptop from my bed to my TV, which is about a 4m distance

My father brought a 10m cable a few weeks ago and it works perfectly with a 1080p projector so i would be quite sure the 5m would work perfectly

Guest TimW1503562432
Yes 5m will work no probs, sold many.

Hi,

I will be geting a PS3 shortly (via the recent promotion) and I plan to hook it up to my AE700 projector. This will require a 15 meter HDMI cable direct to the PJ. Your longest is 12.5 meters, can you assist with a 15 meter cable?

Cheers

Tim

Guest EZYHD
Hi,

I will be geting a PS3 shortly (via the recent promotion) and I plan to hook it up to my AE700 projector. This will require a 15 meter HDMI cable direct to the PJ. Your longest is 12.5 meters, can you assist with a 15 meter cable?

Cheers

Tim

Still have a couple email me from my web site. Can't PM you as you don't have not enough posts here yet.

There are many, many cheap moulded cables around, its no secret, but compare apples with apples with my metal to metal plugs (Zinc/Alloy) and 28AWG (thicker) with additional sheathing and my personal service in another story, this being the reasons over 1000 members from DTV have purchased them.

Edited by EZYHD

has anyone order 5m HDMI cables from them? Do they work perfectly? I want to run my laptop from my bed to my TV, which is about a 4m distance

I have ordered a 5 meter HDMI cables from Foxy and it works perfectly. The cable is running between a video scaler to a LCD projector at 1080p.