Ezyhd Hdmi Cables

Add another vote for this product and service.

I'm now seriously disappointed/angry/embarassed at the prices I paid for 3 HDMI leads I bought a couple of years ago.

Saved serious $$$$$$$$ here.

Well done EzyHD!!!

Geoff

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll had a vote of support here. Ordered two last Wednesday night late, turned up Friday lunch, work great, and look to be well made. Thanks foxtail. Can't believe I saw Myer selling a 2m Monster HDMI cable for $399!

Hi

I was asked by a friend of my Brothers to look at a quote to update his HT room(Cremorne,Sydney), how quickly a $10,000 Plasma becomes fish-wrappers, the quote for the UK sourced HDMI cables were over a grand each. How can these guys 1.stay in business and 2. keep a straight face when they are in some suckers home installing the gear.

Guest EZYHD
I'll had a vote of support here. Ordered two last Wednesday night late, turned up Friday lunch, work great, and look to be well made. Thanks foxtail. Can't believe I saw Myer selling a 2m Monster HDMI cable for $399!
Add another vote for this product and service.

I'm now seriously disappointed/angry/embarassed at the prices I paid for 3 HDMI leads I bought a couple of years ago.

Saved serious $$$$$$$$ here.

Well done EzyHD!!!

Geoff

Hi

I was asked by a friend of my Brothers to look at a quote to update his HT room(Cremorne,Sydney), how quickly a $10,000 Plasma becomes fish-wrappers, the quote for the UK sourced HDMI cables were over a grand each. How can these guys 1.stay in business and 2. keep a straight face when they are in some suckers home installing the gear.

Ordered cables from EZYHD on Monday and received them this morning - excellent service!!!

Thank you very much Keith for you prompt delivery and for responding to my queries.

Regards,

Scott

ps gift will come in very handy thanks very much

another vote for the great service, ordered some cables on Monday night which have turned up safe and sound this morning. If only bigger companies could be so efficient........

Thanks all! :D:rolleyes::D

just made an order :)

hopefully my service upholds the above feedback.

looking forward to receiving my cable and dvi/hdmi adapter

will hopefully suit well with my sony bravia v4000 series i am purchasing today

thanks,

harry

Guest EZYHD
Another happy customer. Ordered on Wed and arrived in Perth on Fri morning. The free PS3 that arrived at the same time was a nice touch.

Thanks for the compliment, but it should be said I just can't afford to give away free PS3's, but I'm sure members would have gelled to that!. :D:rolleyes::D

Guest EZYHD
Just like to add my thanks to foxtail for the EXCELLENT service and cables! plugged them in last night and was BLOWN away! well constructed as well, VERY happy with this purchase, you simply cant go wrong! Thanks Keith!

Yeah thanks all, they sure are excellent real quality cables these zinc alloy head ones, they even have WAF due to the polished finish, thicker too. They are so well made.

Edited by EZYHD

hehe i believe he was referring to the free ps3 sony bravia promotion ^^

however, if the free gift is also a ps3 i will gladly accept it.

looking forward to receiving my order, does anyone (or foxtail) know if the dvi/hdmi adapter is compatible with my macbook pro?

*crosses fingers*

Guest EZYHD
hehe i believe he was referring to the free ps3 sony bravia promotion ^^

however, if the free gift is also a ps3 i will gladly accept it.

looking forward to receiving my order, does anyone (or foxtail) know if the dvi/hdmi adapter is compatible with my macbook pro?

*crosses fingers*

I'm sure that was what he was referring to! :D

I'm not sure what the fitting size is on the Mac I have the standard DVI/HDMI adaptors.

Keith - thanks for the prompt delivery (ordered Wed, arrived Fri noon in Sydney) and useful freebie. Cable looks good and the connectors are top notch and no issues noted once connected to my 508XDA.

Do have one question - once connected to the HDMI input on the plasma, the connector is a bit "strained" due to the amount of freespace and the rigidity of the cable. Should I unplug the cable, bend it a bit and reconnect so that the entry is straight on ?

Edited by jklow888

Guest EZYHD
Another happy customer - ordered Sunday arvo, email confirmation that day, arrived Tuesday morning - excellent quality cables and superb service.

Thanks Keith

Thank you....

Keith - thanks for the prompt delivery (ordered Wed, arrived Fri noon in Sydney) and useful freebie. Cable looks good and the connectors are top notch and no issues noted once connected to my 508XDA.

Do have one question - once connected to the HDMI input on the plasma, the connector is a bit "strained" due to the amount of freespace and the rigidity of the cable. Should I unplug the cable, bend it a bit and reconnect so that the entry is straight on ?

Only if you feel you have too.

Just like to add my happiness to this thread. Ordered 2m cable on the web, it arrived promptly, and am now using it for XBox to 50" Pioneer LX, and its all good. The cable looks and feels really solid and good quality also. Thanks mate.

thank you too.

Guest kavehman

Received my three cables today.

They look very heavy duty, nice quality cables.

Thanks for the fast delivery :)

Guest EZYHD
Received my three cables today.

They look very heavy duty, nice quality cables.

Thanks for the fast delivery :)

Its a pleasure, thank you.

Guest EZYHD
Ordered 2 cables and DVI-HDMI converter, promptly dispatched and arrived quickly. Great service, great product...

Thanks Keith.

Glad you joined the club! thanks....

Ordered the 2M cable and the DVI/HDMI adapter. Both work beautifully. I have never used HDMI before so I can't compare quality, but they are amazing so far, exactly as described and appear to be made of very high quality. I'm sure I can make use of the complimentary gift too!

Thanks Keith, definitely will purchase again when I need another set.